All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Started season 1 of doctor who.. the plots are stupid. Which season does it get interesting?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

^^
It is coming to an end. Season 9 is gonna be the last season.

Yeah Good, They have lost their idea's Barney is not so funny anymore :|(esp after I found out HE IS GAY AND is married to scooter[Lillys school bf])

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Yeah Good, They have lost their idea's Barney is not so funny anymore :|(esp after I found out ~snip~

Use spoiler!

You registered to comment on GoT?!!!
If I knew, I would have seen it long ago.
:p
Ask any of you queries/doubts here and I'll clear them up for you(yea, I know loads about even a minor character).
I'll, if I find something I saw is interesting enough to chase after even when the episode ends.

They are not zombies. They are White Walkers. They aren't even 1% similar to zombies. And FYI, I hate zombies too. I hate them so much that I am adamant to watch even the pilot episode of The Walking Dead. So, when I say that North of the Wall is like one of best parts about future seasons, then believe me.
Whats in a name?!
They walk like zombies, they appear like zombies...they had to be zombies.

You being a fan this might be derogatory for you but they are nothing but zombies!

R2K

In the Zone

Yeah Good, They have lost their idea's Barney is not so funny anymore :|(esp after I found out HE IS GAY AND is married to scooter[Lillys school bf])

The whole cast is very talented and funny. Its the script that got messed up. Its unfair to blame the actors just because script writers ran out of ideas.

And are you under the impression that all those sitcom actors are leading the same cool and fun filled lifestyle like what what we get to see in the shows. Most of these actors have very messed up life behind the shows.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

Supernatural season 8 over :cry:
Crowley is human :x
Castiel is Human :cryeyesout:
Metatron is the main villain for season 9 :|

i watched all but the last episode..

will watch soon

I see lot of people mentioning this show.
I have 5 seasons with me. Will it be Ok if jump straight from season 5 to season 8 ? Or am i gonna have trouble understanding whats going on

it would be great if you start from the 1st cuz it you'll be more involved in the series..
and would get who is whom and their characters too..

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

The whole cast is very talented and funny. Its the script that got messed up. Its unfair to blame the actors just because script writers ran out of ideas.

And are you under the impression that all those sitcom actors are leading the same cool and fun filled lifestyle like what what we get to see in the shows. Most of these actors have very messed up life behind the shows.

Woah saw the last Episode
Don't click the spoiler if you dint see HIMYM Season 8

Teds wife is nothing great :| We just see her face for like 2 seconds
Google Image Result for *images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130514005540/himym/images/f/f8/Mother_Cristin_Milioti.jpg

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Watched GOT ep9.

It was brilliantly painful. I remember first reading the chapter two years ago (I am sort of a newbie when it comes to ASOIAF, read only Game of Thrones before the show), being devastated and then imagining how the scene would play out on TV. I can honestly say they did the Red Wedding in justice.

Michelle Fairley did an amazing job of portraying the most tragic and flawed mother, completely dead inside seeing the madness unravel in front of her. Bolton, Walder, Robb and even the added Talisa made the show be the hottest Internet story for three days. Good thing TV can shock in this digital era.

Other parts of the episode were also great. Arya at the door, being so close, yet forever away. Bran and Jon just ten meters apart caught in different storms. Jorah, Dario and Grey Worm kicking some serious power of three style asses.

Epic is the weakest attribute for this episode. Larger than life, heart breaking, nerve stretching, coma inducing. Welcome to the reality of Game of Thrones. It's the most difficult game to play.

darkv0id

Journeyman

Whats in a name?!
They walk like zombies, they appear like zombies...they had to be zombies.

You being a fan this might be derogatory for you but they are nothing but zombies!

Hehe... they are everything but zombies.

They might walk and look like zombies.... but once you see them in combat, you'll know the difference. Your stereotypical zombies are slow and clumsy, relying on brute force and strength of numbers, whereas the Others (or White Walkers, whichever name you prefer) are extremely quick and agile, and rather adept at swordplay. Once you'll see them in action in Season 3, you'll know.

XTechManiac

Right off the assembly line

And to add, remember the first episode in which they arranged the bodies of the dead into special patterns. This the TV Show's way to telling the audience(books has a different approach for this) that they aren't mindless zombies who goes along mindlessly killing everyone in the their path. This is to show that White Walkers "have a plan" and are "very intelligent" along with being deadly powerful in strength as stated above.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Robin being the hottest (I've seen till season 2 episode 12 only)

True...
So I have completed HIMYM all seasons Still now
Big bang-Season 2,5,-Season 6 yet to start
Two and a half men upto season 4
two broke girls season 1

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!

I see lot of people mentioning this show.
I have 5 seasons with me. Will it be Ok if jump straight from season 5 to season 8 ? Or am i gonna have trouble understanding whats going on

Dont miss the first two season.. Third you can leave..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I have just started watching Firefly. Its a pretty good Sci-fi Western series. Anyone of you watched it?

It features that guy from Castle in the lead role.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Finsh Big bang season 6

FINALLY Raj can speak to girls without drinking

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Finished all seasons of Castle .. awesome series.. whole cast is great . waiting for next season :p ,

BTW I realized that they published novels featured in the show.. any one read those ?

Top Bottom