All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

ashs1

Padawan
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Almost Finished Downloading Suits Season 1.
I hope its as good as White Collar. ( or if possible, better :D )

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Breaking Bad S05e12

This is going towards a high octane and exciting ending.
These guys know how to keep up with the hype, meet expectation and then surpass them.

Great show indeed.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Breaking Bad is over? I just saw the first two episodes of Season 1 :p , not sure I liked it or not :p

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

I noticed this upon seeing him for the first time in Game Of Thrones. Many will agree.

*i.imgur.com/FAkYRAx.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Anyone else think they are dragging Dexter ? its very stupid how things are going..

Hanna is a wanted person.. her face is allover the news and yet doesn't change appearance. Super smart Dexter can just tell her to stay hidden and not to cut her hair or dye her hair which is really stupid. I loved Yvonne Strahovski character as Sarah Walker from Chuck, but Hanna is plain old stupid blond.

abhidev

Human Spambot

^ I feel the opposite...
They need Hannah to be the reason for Dexter to be normal again...and maybe they are wrapping it up with a happy ending :D

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Nice once star world premier is launched we will be able to see new shows on par with USA(Yes but not shows like tbbt,how i met your mother)

These are the shows that will be aired
*premiere.starworld.in/show

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Anyone else think they are dragging Dexter ? its very stupid how things are going..

Hanna is a wanted person.. her face is allover the news and yet doesn't change appearance. Super smart Dexter can just tell her to stay hidden and not to cut her hair or dye her hair which is really stupid. I loved Yvonne Strahovski character as Sarah Walker from Chuck, but Hanna is plain old stupid blond.

Haven't gone through your spoiler but I fully agree with you.
This was supposed to be Dexter's last season and its nowhere near that.

And, look at "Breaking Bad", one bombastic episode after another. S05E14 got a perfect 10 rating in IMDB!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

BTW try this extension guys *chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/...lmeio?hl=en-US&utm_source=chrome-ntp-launcher its excellent to watch US streaming services like hulu and netflix..

can any mods add this link to the first post?

Guys new series started Sleepy Hollow Sci-fi/Thriller.. just watched the Pilot.. and I think we are gonna enjoy it ..

D

Deleted member 118788

I wanted to suggest you guys a television series which was premiered in 1984 By Granada Television on Sherlock Holmes.
The role of Sherlock was played by Jeremy Brett and he is one of the best actor I have ever watched. You will really love this series.

Here are all the episodes: *www.youtube.com/user/MySam55/search?query=sherlock

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Homeland:
I have finished first season of "Homeland" and was immediately drawn to its complexity, amazing actors and beautifully written script. The show is always fast-paced and heart-warming at the same time, a combination which makes for perfect television. The twists are clever enough to make you want for more.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Eagerly waiting for next episode (S05E15) of Breaking Bad

The show is surpassing every expectation. Would miss this show.

Give Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston 4-5 Golden globes and 10-12 emmies someone!

sksundram

In the zone

Homeland:
I have finished first season of "Homeland" and was immediately drawn to its complexity, amazing actors and beautifully written script. The show is always fast-paced and heart-warming at the same time, a combination which makes for perfect television. The twists are clever enough to make you want for more.

you sure have a lot to catch up - 3rd season is here mate! btw i really liked the facial expressions of the lead actor :razz:

Eagerly waiting for next episode (S05E15) of Breaking Bad

The show is surpassing every expectation. Would miss this show.

Give Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston 4-5 Golden globes and 10-12 emmies someone!

they surely know how to finish in style ... personally i think jesse should have got a little more footage as walt...poor jesse:mrgreen: (considering his current situation in the last ep)

Top Bottom