All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

Santa Maria!

Journeyman
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

I have just started watching Firefly. Its a pretty good Sci-fi Western series. Anyone of you watched it?

It features that guy from Castle in the lead role.

I've been meaning to watch that. Sometime back, I ended up watching 'Serenity', and it was only later that I found out that it was a sort of movie-finale to Firefly. I hope watching the movie hasn't ruined the TV series for me.
It's also a pretty small series, no?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Dexter got interesting in the second episode :D ,
now he has some one to talk to who knows who he is :D

pratik385

In the zone

started watching scrubs, finished upto s01e14 hillarious :D
Zack, John, Sarah and donald have done an amazing job.
John is the funniest hahaha!

9/10 uptill s01e14

Anyone seen Arrested Development?
How is it? any good?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

Been watching Lost for the past few weeks. Intriguing. Currently on Season 4.

quagmire

Allllright !

started watching scrubs, finished upto s01e14 hillarious :D
Zack, John, Sarah and donald have done an amazing job.
John is the funniest hahaha!

9/10 uptill s01e14

Anyone seen Arrested Development?
How is it? any good?

Great! Extremely well written script and brilliant screenplay.. Acting is also very good..
I have seen S1,2,3.. Now have to watch S4..

sksundram

In the zone

i really won't say much about dexter, breaking bad and game of thrones. those are awesome and great shows.
but some shows are seriously underrated or not that famous or really crap. my views -

1. the killing - superb acting, cast, story-line. watch from s01e01 and don't miss any ep. ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
2. suits - i thought why watch a show based on lawsuits and all that. but from the very 1st ep. i got hooked. must watch
3. person of interest - just a time-pass show but still better than castle ( castle was boring after a while)
4. terriers - the show was cancelled after the first season but Man! the show came close to BB in terms of acting and thrill. i loved it
5. elementary - the best sherlock show ( don't like sherlock that much - characters seemed out of place to me)
6 arrow - jab dekhne ko kuch nahi tha to..
7 24 - utter crap
8 prison break - season 1 rocked, rest was dud
9 fringe - good show though not awesome but the last season was bad (nothing new !)
10 hannibal - watched first 5/6 episodes but i didn't like it (don't know why)
11 Jackie Chan Adventures - 10/10:mrgreen:
12 kung fu panda LOA - 100/10
13 the americans - a different kind of spy-thriller during cold war...loved it
14 orphan black - that girl in the lead....i wonder how come she executed her role with such precision. 10/10
15 the benny hill show - nobody gave better expressions than benny hill.

not recalling anymore shows right now.

Last edited:

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

Finished watching Lost. Don't even know where to begin my rant. Totally pissed off. Disappointed. Stay away from that TV Show.

deepakkrishnan

Broken In

^ True that ... Btw has anyone seen "Luther". it's a UK series where "Idris Elba" plays the lead role..

sksundram

In the zone

Guess what guys.......I just watched the MOST Boringggggg show of all time........it bored me to death......all those reviewers who put this show on their NO.1 list should burn till eternity...

TOP OF THE LAKE --:banghead:-- just avoid it

Last edited:

ashs1

Padawan

The big bang theory season 6 ending was rather boring.. the season was good, but i wish they could've made it interesting towards the end of the season..

HIMYM season 8's ending episode was wonderful !! seems like the mother has been finally revealed !!

Two & a half men hasn't been that good since the departure of Charlie Harper ( Best ever ), but if you liked Kutcher, Season 10 is very nice too.

Currently Watching Game of Thrones..What a Gr8 show !!! (P.S : don't watch it when your parents/elders are nearby..loads of Violence/profanity/too many nude scenes )

White Collar has been Favourite show so far..If anyone likes Heist crime shows, Do watch it.. !!!
Yet to see Castle season 3 onwards..

R2K

In the Zone

^^
I really don't think the girl who showed up at the end was the mother. :D
Two & a half men is still good but sometimes the dialogues are becoming too vulgar and crude.

mitraark

Decrepit

^^
I really don't think the girl who showed up at the end was the mother. :D
Two & a half men is still good but sometimes the dialogues are becoming too vulgar and crude.

She was probably, they wouldn't end a season showing just a random girl.

Two and a Half Men still going good, the jokes aren't crude exactly, they're really embarrassing, especially for Alan.

ashs1

Padawan

Jake is hardly shown nowadays & whenever they show him, they show him like a jacka@@ :/

Alan, who was previously shown as a bit responsible ( He used to work as physiotherapist ) is now shown completely irresponsible & now completely lives on free money..
I feel they should change Alan's role a bit more to the guy he was previously..

I feel they did a biiiiiigggg mistake by letting charlie sheen go.. :(
& charlie sheen's new show - Anger Management. i saw the 1st season few months back. The season 1 was average imo, :(

Top Bottom