All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Re: All TV Shows Related Discussions Here

Sorry bro no offense but how do you manage to watch these?? I tried Watching but just couldn't digest it.I like the simpsons though.

Mostly because animes have better story and characterization than your everyday sitcoms. Its a matter of choice and liking. Never start with a bad anime and especially Naruto/Naruto Shippuden (Fillers everywhere). The manga is good even though most of Naruto verse is quite similar to DBZ (or should I say its a pirated version of DBZ :p). IMHO, you should watch Death Note. its only 37 episodes long. but please don't judge a book by its cover.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer

^^ ah, i get a feeling somehow someone posted into wrong thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/139975-anime-cartoon-mangas-recommended-digitians-29.html

abhidev

Human Spambot

Its anime and wait till you watch those awful fillers. the awesomeness will go down the mariana trench.

yeaa that becomes irritating after sometime because of the fillers....the first season had almost 70-80 filler episodes :-x

But Shippuden directly started with the story and so loving it....hope there are not many fillers drifting away from the story line.:-(

Ok I've completed all these till the latest episode.
Sorry bro no offense but how do you manage to watch these?? I tried Watching but just couldn't digest it.I like the simpsons though.

Dude my frnd had suggested me to watch Naruto back in 2007...he was a die hard fan...and I was like..who would watch it when we have dexter's lab and simpsons etc..

but a couple of months ago...few frnds in office introduced me to Deathnote...and since it was just 37 episodes I thought of giving it a try and totally loved it...this series doesn't have much animation but a very good concept, story, music, characters and evreything you would ask for.

I would suggest you the same...watch Deathnote simply for a good story and awesome characters. :D

^^ ah, i get a feeling somehow someone posted into wrong thread.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/139975-anime-cartoon-mangas-recommended-digitians-29.html

hahhaha....yea I had forgotten that we have a separate thread for this...but its also a TV series :D

Are there any more series like these??
Dexter
Whitecollar
Prison break (Coolest)
Arrow

Please let me know

R2K

In the Zone

^^ watch supernatural.. its simply awesome..
*some*indian actors should learn to act from those guys.. even the most sided roles are played like they are the heroes..

I see lot of people mentioning this show.
I have 5 seasons with me. Will it be Ok if jump straight from season 5 to season 8 ? Or am i gonna have trouble understanding whats going on

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

I see lot of people mentioning this show.
I have 5 seasons with me. Will it be Ok if jump straight from season 5 to season 8 ? Or am i gonna have trouble understanding whats going on
I could not tolerate this even one season....okz

@Harsh,
Dexter::Hannibal, Messiah

Arrow::Flash, SHIELD's agents or whatever (new show)

R2K

In the Zone

Currently watching
Two and a half men
Some of the episodes are sooooo....funny. :D . No wonder its considered as the most popular sitcom currently being aired.

Catched up on latest episodes of the big bang theory.
Looks like now they are trying to make the geeky guys behave like retards. I remember the show being funny before everyone of them got a GF (till mid 4th season). Now the show looks so crowded that the main character sheldon doesn't even get much chance to show his awesomeness.

Inceptionist

Journeyman

Catched up on latest episodes of the big bang theory.
Looks like now they are trying to make the geeky guys behave like retards. I remember the show being funny before everyone of them got a GF (till mid 4th season). Now the show looks so crowded that the main character sheldon doesn't even get much chance to show his awesomeness.

Actually, Leonard was supposed to be main character. But collective force of the Internet preferred Sheldon.

R2K

In the Zone

^^
The weird and sometimes annoying character of sheldon (extremely geeky :D) is the one that actually attracted viewers to that show. He is a peculiar character that was never portrayed in any shows or movies. Characters like Leonard can be found on every other show.
Now they are trying to turn the whole series into something more concentrating on relationship stuff like that from How I met you mother and FRIENDS, deviating from the main theme of show (geeks and their lifestyle) which made it popular in the first place.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Supernatural season 8 over :cry:
Crowley is human :x
Castiel is Human :cryeyesout:
Metatron is the main villain for season 9 :|

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Watched Continuum good show and its form Canada

Synopsis:
A detective from the year 2077 finds herself trapped in present day Vancouver and searching for ruthless criminals from the future.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Game of Thrones

Two season-two days.

At the end (well ep 9) "The Hound" literally said "Fcuk this sh1t! I quit" in more proper and moderate english!

At first I was trying to track who's who, who's king of where, who's who's son, who's who's father, who sleeps with whom. Then I lost all hope and since then just watching this. If I do not understand a thing I just do not try.

Like Iliad-Odissi or our very own Ramayana-Mahabharata or like Tolkien's modern day epic "Lord of the Rings" this one is an epic too.

And, I hate zombies :evil:

XTechManiac

Right off the assembly line

At the end (well ep 9) "The Hound" literally said "Fcuk this sh1t! I quit" in more proper and moderate english!
Eh, spoiler tag this? Not everyone is up-to-date with the show.
Fcuk The Kingsguard. Fcuk The City. Fcuk The King. Seriously, this was as satisfying as Tyrion slapping Joffrey. The Hound is among one of my favourite character(you'll eventually know why). The only thing that's disappoints me is that the TV shows has really underplayed the Hound-Sansa relationship. There relationship in book is so fleshed out and is one of my favorite thing about the series.

At first I was trying to track who's who, who's king of where, who's who's son, who's who's father, who sleeps with whom. Then I lost all hope and since then just watching this. If I do not understand a thing I just do not try.
I "totally" get what you're trying to say. GOT series has myriad of characters. And I don't blame your lack of concentration for not keeping up with the characters. The TV show just tells the connection between them once or twice and hope that you remember it, which is literally very hard. But trust me, if you invest a little time, you'll get a hang of it eventually. When I started watching the series(only TV show watcher), I used to spend countless and countless hours searching the web, linking the characters, mugging up their names and stuff. And honestly it is 101% worth it, because the payoffs are huge. I watch GoT for character development and not because of Dragons!!1!!, and unless you know who exactly the character is, it's pretty much useless to watch this show.
Steer away from Google searches(atleast until you finish S03). Ask any of you queries/doubts here and I'll clear them up for you(yea, I know loads about even a minor character).

And, I hate zombies :evil:
They are not zombies. They are White Walkers. They aren't even 1% similar to zombies. And FYI, I hate zombies too. I hate them so much that I am adamant to watch even the pilot episode of The Walking Dead. So, when I say that North of the Wall is like one of best parts about future seasons, then believe me.

R2K

In the Zone

^^
It is coming to an end. Season 9 is gonna be the last season.

Top Bottom