All the Far Cry and Crysis posts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
hey i am unable to install patch 1.2 vanilla on my Crysis (pirated:D)
It is aborting the setup saying something like Crysis was not found on the system....i ve put all the registry entries correctly but no use...any help

@s18000rpm
what card u use man???

Last edited:

arcticflare

Journeyman
Is this laptop config enough to play crysis smoothly
Core 2 Duo 2.1 Ghz
3GB PC5300 DDR2 667MHz SDRAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 512MB DDR discrete memory + up to 767MB shared memory w/ATI HyperMemory technology

arcticflare

Journeyman
Re: All the Far *ry and *rysis posts here

Medi*m High :( Does this game req*ire a workstation of sorts or what to get the most o*t of it....

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
hey they say that thr is no much difference between DX10 very high settings and DX9 high settings....but i found the game looks lot better under DX10...the tree give occlusion shadows and everything seems better, sharper and more lifelike...escpecially the weapons

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah....the core is a good and challenging level....loved floating around....u wont like it if u r in a hurry to finish the game

I started the game 2 days back.Till yesterday afternoon i reached excavation site,playing on XP,high(very high patch applied:D)1280*1024 AA of coz it sux,45+ FPS and the game rocks till now.

Stalker

Padawan
IMHO, the worst part about Crysis is the story and the characters (dialogues). It could have been a much better game...

OP
ionicsachin

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
@Stalker
Cmon man....wats wrong with the story...thou at some parts it gets slow but it suits the situaation, surroundings and our play time experience

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I am playing Crysis and I am disappointed.The suit could have been more useful,the weapons lack power,enemy variety is very less and story is kind of boring(I am at mothership )Still it is a fun game to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom