All Soccer Games Discussion!

moshel

Padawan
i was a FIFA fan earlier, i used to hate PES, but after seeing the latest editions from both the franchisees i too have shifted my loyalty. i love chelsea but i was not interested in playing with EPL team, so i chose barcelona. i have completed 3 seasons already.

i have both games installed on my pc. and on an average for every 10 games of PES i play 1 game of FIFA.lol.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
u can find more info abt the patch and the patch at this site.

*www.gbase.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46606#46606

I will be d/l this patch after may as i am very busy till then.....and i guess its very big one :cry: abt 300 mb i guess...as prev one was also biggie....... i f u d/l this patch then let me know.....and if i do i will let u all know :D :wink:

mav3r1ck

Broken In
@moshel,
welcome to PES5 dicussion thread buddy, i thought there were only three of us i.e me, wizrulz and mako_123 in the DIGIT FORUM community who were PES fans.

@mako_123 (and all others)
check out this one for PES and FIFA patches *fifax.net/

@wizrulz,
first of all, thanx for changing DSICUSSION to DISCUSSION, i just couldn't correct it myself so i was just about going to point it to u.
DUDE where did u find this SUPERPATCH 3 yaar, pretty cool patch 8) , i followed the link *www.gbase.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46606#46606, but couldn't follow a word since it was in german. just didn't get which one was the link to SUPERPATCH 3. if u know the link let me know too. good job finding the patch :D

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mav3r1ck said:
@wizrulz,
first of all, thanx for changing DSICUSSION to DISCUSSION, i just couldn't correct it myself so i was just about going to point it to u.
DUDE where did u find this SUPERPATCH 3 yaar, pretty cool patch 8) , i followed the link *www.gbase.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46606#46606, but couldn't follow a word since it was in german. just didn't get which one was the link to SUPERPATCH 3. if u know the link let me know too. good job finding the patch :D

Did lot of search work for that :p
Hey i guess u didnt check out correctly i guessed...were u in hurry.......the page contains links and explaination abt how to use those patches in english and french and one more language.....so go that link again and check out for english patches......TELL ME U GET THAT :wink: :lol:

mav3r1ck

Broken In
wizrulz said:
Hey i guess u didnt check out correctly i guessed...were u in hurry.......the page contains links and explaination abt how to use those patches in english and french and one more language.....so go that link again and check out for english patches......TELL ME U GET THAT :wink: :lol:

GOT IT YAAR.....FINALLY, AFTER SCROLLING DOWN A LITTLE :lol:

thanx.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Hey buddy if u d/l the patch let me know........ :wink:
Also if u apply it please do post in the review :lol:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
The Mega Patch is hosted in Rapidshare and filefront which are both banned in our college else i could have downloaded it .

@maverick : I downloaded all stadiums pack from the site you gave , after unzipping it i get an ".dkz" file . You know what to do with it .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
mako_123 said:
The Mega Patch is hosted in Rapidshare and filefront which are both banned in our college else i could have downloaded it .

@maverick : I downloaded all stadiums pack from the site you gave , after unzipping it i get an ".dkz" file . You know what to do with it .

Do u have s/w DKZ studio in the patch u d/l???
if not search net and d/l it...
after that
1.install dkzstudio and run
2.file -> open a file -> choose patch.dkz
3.patch -> apply patch in folder -> click dat named folder
4.wait couple mins -> finish dkzstudio
5.Congraturations! You are already with new world. Enjoy this beautiful game. :D :wink:

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Hey guys..u are not alone here who love to play PES5..
But seems like i am already past playing PES5 for now..u can say dat after playing 10 seasons wid chelsea!!

I have been playing PES since PES#..and each edition later has been rocking...

BTW..make sure u guys get a decent gamepad..dats where the fun is..keyboard is useless to enjoy PEs5.

Also..get Wolf's Pro Evolution patches..they are big (arnd 700mb) but worth it..all right teams and kits...think someone posted the link in this thread..just reminding!

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks Dude
I downloaded and installed Studio and installed the patch also .

Tell me one thing , i used to score lot of goals from crosses but in PES5 i hardly score from crosses . Do tell me some tips of the game and how to score from free kicks .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Jatin_T said:
Hey guys..u are not alone here who love to play PES5..
But seems like i am already past playing PES5 for now..u can say dat after playing 10 seasons wid chelsea!!

I have been playing PES since PES#..and each edition later has been rocking...

BTW..make sure u guys get a decent gamepad..dats where the fun is..keyboard is useless to enjoy PEs5.

Also..get Wolf's Pro Evolution patches..they are big (arnd 700mb) but worth it..all right teams and kits...think someone posted the link in this thread..just reminding!

CHELSEA fan huh.....so i guess u would had not required to buy players for atleast 6 seasons as chelsea already has many established players and also good pool of players on bench... :twisted:

U have played 10 seasons of the game so have u mastered all the tricks that can be done in PES???(Esp the zidane 180 degree special)
:roll:

mako_123 said:
Thanks Dude
I downloaded and installed Studio and installed the patch also .

Tell me one thing , i used to score lot of goals from crosses but in PES5 i hardly score from crosses . Do tell me some tips of the game and how to score from free kicks

Scored many with crosses...may be in FIFA???
But to score in PES u need practice and players with good heading capability in the box......usually if u r croosing form left and u press ri8 and lob the ball it willl go to ri8 winger and if u master the angles correctly it will go to the player in box....for crosses and free kicks u have to go in training ground and master them as these can be learnt with self exp and practise :wink: ..........PES has this unique thing in training that u can rewind ur play and take ur shot again....which helps in bringing accuracy...try that dude and let us know.... :lol:

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey Jatin
Give us the links from where you got the patches please .

@wizrulz : Going to practice now and tell you . I dont think tricks are possible from keyboard . They can be done from gamepad only .

usmayur

Broken In
mako_123 said:
Hey Jatin
Give us the links from where you got the patches please .

@wizrulz : Going to practice now and tell you . I dont think tricks are possible from keyboard . They can be done from gamepad only .

Its not true, in fact all the features can b used effectively by keyboard only. I'm playing PES 5 for over a month now and now can show all the tricks (but not manual passes) effectively in a match. I can win easily at 6 star

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Guys..try www.soccergaming.tv forums or try www.pesfan.com
(not advertising..but they are pretty good sources..for all your troubles)

@usmayur...its possible to play wid keyboard..i toll play wid it wen playing 2 player wid frnds and its comfortable..especially if u configure the left shift key in place of "c"..but nce u play with a gamepad..u can enjoy the real PES

Neways...sorry to sound like a pro here..its just dat me been a PES addict for long..and i m happy dat finally Indians are awakening to PES..inspite of the stupid publicity from EA...

About crosses...use the right -left arrow keys while crossing..they determine where the ball will go.near post or far post...
Also..i think u guys wud know abt double tapping for short crosses and triple tapping for low crosses...

Also check out the PESFAN pes paying guide..really good!

moshel

Padawan
well jatin_T i dont know abt right left arrow keys but surely single tap is for cross to farpost, double tap for near post and triple tap for ground crosses, also helpfule is the Q + A button which is for an early cross, for crosses directly into the box from between RM and RW positions i personally prefer to use Q+W helps getting a man out in the open alone, but many times the ball lands with the keeper that is if u pressed the button for too long.

also abt the tricks i dont think all the tricks can be done by keyboard, the layout within the game shows R3 key for tricks which cannot be configured for the keyboard. but in gamepad its one of the analogue sticks.

mav3r1ck

Broken In
welcome jatin_t and usmayur, the fanbase is increasing (yessss). hey the arsenal vs juventus champions league QF leg 1 match was good. juve really missed their captain (pavel nedved) and their performance was summed up by the late sending off of two players in the last five minutes of the game. i am a chelsea fan but when it comes to ground passes no one can beat arsenal. their ground passing is lethal. in PES5 too, my game is possession and ground passing. i give short passes, open the defences and then score goals. my goals aren't always spectacular(as opposed to FIFA06), but they are good. in FIFA06 u could score many times in an single game by shooting from 25 M and that made the goals look spectacular. but that's not the case in the real world and PES5. that's why PES5 is special coz it's so authentic. also the GK in PES5 is much more reactive than the one in FIFA06, coz in PES5 the GK can save rebounds but in FIFA06, all that the GK did was watch. looking forward to AC milan vs Lyon tonight at 12.00

cha.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
aaeeeoooo aeeeooooo
ARSENAL WON...now they r sure to qualiy for the semi's :D :eek: :lol: :wink: :p

Hey i alsways head used single tap button for crosses so never experimented with doeuble and triple taps ...will try out soon :wink:

Hey PES fans out there please do post in ur team u support and play PES with adn also ur signings.... :lol:

moshel

Padawan
good idea wizrulz.

well for me i love Chelsea but in the game i play with barcelona in master league 3rd season. and i havent really bought any players, cos i didnt have to buy any. i have all the best players of the world. well but Guily is getting old and misses a lot of easy shots, anybody think of a good replacement i am talkin bout LW position

Top Bottom