All Soccer Games Discussion!

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Darth, i don't hav a BB connection as of now. I'l game you as and when I get one.
As for me not being a very good player, I don't disagree.
Cheers.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
MANAGER A CLUB
Wanna be a Football Manager???
just join the best football manager game for free www.xperteleven.com u will feel like a real manager (2 matches a week+ cup competetion,u set ur formation/ u set ur tactics according to ur players qualities/u train players/u can watch the simulated match with sound effects/u will have sponsors for the team/buy players & sell players/bet on matches/winning league and a lot more)

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I have created a league...u all can join in

League ID: 94935
League name: FOOTYCRAZY

atleast need 6 teams for the league to be functional...so do it fast lets have some fun :D

if u register please do post here so that i know how many teams have registered ;)

season staring on 28th feb 07....
matches on wednesday and sundays 9pm...could not keep later than that..but dunno which 21.00 :(....lets see ...1st experience..will make us wiser...;)

Last edited:
OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Darthvader said:
Hey Wiz increase the no yaar I wanna join too

Sorry man ..i have royally goofed up.....in haste i have started the leauge and now no one can join til next season..:(....

so will inforn u when we star next season.....u can join another league started by one of my friend...he is waiting for 12 teams will post info here....

League ID 95073
join this league....its of 12 team league..anyone else cn also join in...i have doen already ..waiting fo rleague to start...:D

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Got PES6 now.But there are no Keyboard controls help in game.
It will take time to get used to X O R1 R2 L1 L2 stuff and menu system is crap...havent tried much gameplay yet...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I got it.:D(only 1.4 mb)
here is the link *files.filefront.com/KONAMI_WIN32PES6OPT/;6688246;;/fileinfo.html

To apply it
1. Download the option file
2. Put the OF in C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 6\save\folder1
3. Make sure it's called KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT

Features

* All the transfers from the January transfer window have been done. All new players have been created
* 100% Correct Club Team Names and Player Names
* 100% Correct Stadium Names and Cup Names
* 100% Fully Up to Date club squads
* Every kit for the whole game has been edited to perfection! Unlicensed teams look as good as the licensed ones!
The only file from a recognised kit maker!
* All kits and back/short numbers extensively researched with Gettyimages for the most realistic kits around!
* All flags for teams tweaked for realism!
* New kits included! The only file to include the only-recently-announced new kits such as Paraguay's move to Adidas from Puma, and Uruguay's move to puma kits! Now includes Mexico's new adidas kit for even more realism!
* New Barcelona kit and Bayern kit with the Unicef and T Mobile sponsers on!
* Full German Bundesliga! Includes all kits and players!
* New appearances added from only the best facemakers
* All the Champions League teams!- AEK Athens, Levski Sofia, Steaua Bucharest and Spartak Moscow all feature for playing the Champions League on PES!
* Amazing high quality colour logos for all teams - including nationals!
* Accurate appearances and stats for Created Players from the best creators at PESFan.com and FM07
* All squad numbers correct
* No More Duplicate Players
* Stadium names correct
* All Shop Items Locked with 9,999 PES points to buy what you want
* High quality of club badges- all teams look licensed!
* New youngsters added over some useless free players for an even better ML experience!
* Extensive work on Accessories and Shirt Names, with lots of attention to detail
* Armbands correct for every team
* Some more boots assigned
* Appearances for Created players all done
* Squad Numbers 100% Correct
* All Captains fully updated for all teams
* Boots all sorted with a variety of designs including PUMA, NIKE, ADIDAS, DIADORA and more...
* One of the most worked on files!
* Has been fully tested for accuracy and mistakes have been wiped out
* Looks beautiful in game! No need to go into edit mode ever again! Enjoy PES the way you are supposed to!
* All errors found in V1 have been fixed!

Plus much more! Has to be seen to see how good this is!
Made by PESCRAZY and
Thanks To:

Cantona21, Watson, pesBIGfan, Ma$k_Hi3p, MAD22, basti90, Rapid Vienna, Gazza22, Everage, Latino-Heat-05, Mariner and many more!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^no,It is because lack of DMZ and dedicated ports.
EA games are not lame as before,they are quite good.But UCL is just a pastime since Fifa 08 comes out.
Edit: It is a card based managarial game unlike FIFA series.

Last edited:
Top Bottom