All Metalheads here

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I personally don't care about the lyrics. I still don't know the words to all of my favourite songs.

Hell, I even like Rammstein and they don't even sing in English.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Any recommendations on Slipknot ?

Just started listening to some covers by Corey Taylor & he sounds great.
Found this song "Snuff" by Slipknot today & loved it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
That song is cool.

Also look up :

Pulse Of The Maggots
People=****
Vermillion (Not heavy)
Duality
Eyeless
Danger, Keep away (Not heavy)
Before I Forget (Grammy winning masterpiece)

hellscream666

Broken In
When I make some of my non-metal friends listin to metal songs, all they say after finishing of song is: "Buddy, where were the lyrics?" LOL

Well I have received the same response from a few friends as well, and I tell them to listen to the songs a few times to get the lyrics.This is what I do most of the time : ignore the people who find excuses to not liking metal songs.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Any recommendations on Slipknot ?

Just started listening to some covers by Corey Taylor & he sounds great.
Found this song "Snuff" by Slipknot today & loved it.

Also check out the band 'Stone Sour' - Corey Taylor's ego rock band.

People=****
People=sh!t
coolest songtitle,ever-which is 100% true:D

I personally don't care about the lyrics. I still don't know the words to all of my favourite songs.

Hell, I even like Rammstein and they don't even sing in English.
I think German is very well suited for Metal music because their language is like 'ischt' ''b!tcht''Hrrr''Krr''Brr' etc which are ideal for metal:D
Im more fond of knowing the lyrics of Metal songs than Rock.Makes me more curious about what theyre trying to say ! And for Black Metal like Mayhem,Marduk,i dont even realise if thats what theyre saying even if i know the lyrics !

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think Rammstein is one of the best live bands around. Wish these guys come to India sometime.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Slayer is a good band, but most of their solos suck. Spirit In Black has a better solo though.

If you are listening to Slayer for the first time, then listen to Raining Blood.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^I ve previously listened to Reign in Blood,since i read that it was considered as the best album,didnt gave it a serious listen though.Checking out Spirit in Black.Btw Jihad is my favourite. Slayer track.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My favourite tracks from Christ Illusion are "Cult" and "Eyes Of The Insane".

That intro drumming in Cult and the lyrics of Eyes Of The Insane.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Somehow i think that the 'Going Nowhere' solos of Slayer are from King and the bearable ones are from Hanneman?At the end of Goddamn Electric(Pantera) there is some crazy whammy sh!t from King,like those solos.I think that guy is crazy!

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Heard the video. Sounds like Hard Rock, but then that is a very generic term to describe them. Sounds a lot like Five Finger Death Punch.

You gotta listen to Bad Company

Top Bottom