All Metalheads here

^^
Yeah..I heard...

There were widespread rumours that CoB might come for Mood I, I laughed it off though I hoped they would come. :|

Porcupine tree is pretty great though :twisted:

Krow

Crowman
^Hey crab.... thanks for awesome blog link, now my mag has SIX pages filled and i haven't added the pictures yet! Edited all the swearwords and the rest is the same. Thanks again. Could you find a picture that would suit the writings of the blog? One that is nice for an A4 page. You know, like megadeth vs Metallica wallpaper.

^^
Check out the link I posted earlier on this page. You'll realise why I'm having a grudge that Megedeth came to Bangalore, not Mumbai

Metallica had 5 insanely great albums since their inception, now they seem like a bunch of old guys trying to act like 20yr olds :| (Check out their concert in 2006-Rock Am Ring, it sucked big time)

Megadeth have been 'thrash-metal' all the way (except for Risk) and can still play with the same intensity as they did 20yrs ago. :?

Your call?

^^
The guy is speaking sense IMO, not trolling or causing flame wars. Think about it, after Cliff Burton died, what did Metallica have?

Master Of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, Justice for All - By Cliff Burton totally (AJFA used most of the demos Cliff had recorded earlier. Only One, Blackened were added after inclusion of Newsted)

Hit The Lights, Kill 'em All - Mustaine and Burton. Period.

The Black Album was the only one that was successful after Burton's death. After they that, it all went down hill.

BTW, it's Mustaine's B'day today :D

Krow

Crowman
LOL! Happy Birthday Dave Mustaine! Keep off drugs please... :D

I always admired the way Dave fought back after his hand injury. :) Personally I like the Black Album the most.

^^
Check out the link I posted earlier on this page. You'll realise why I'm having a grudge that Megedeth came to Bangalore, not Mumbai

Metallica had 5 insanely great albums since their inception, now they seem like a bunch of old guys trying to act like 20yr olds :| (Check out their concert in 2006-Rock Am Ring, it sucked big time)

Megadeth have been 'thrash-metal' all the way (except for Risk) and can still play with the same intensity as they did 20yrs ago. :?

Your call?
While I agree MD has more power, its also because mustaine keeps firing members. Metallica has been *almost* the same since a long time.

And no way did Load and ReLoad albums suck. They had some REALLY GR8 songs like The Outlaw Torn.

They were not ALWAYS thrash but whats wrong with a little change ?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Chennai I think... :(

And to the person who said GnR is a band of n00bs :- Yeah, agreed that after Slash, Izzy and all left the band, it all went downhill but before that, it was a great band. Listen to Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child o' Mine, Patience, etc and you will come to know.

swatkat

Technomancer
Slightly off-topic. But, check this superb guitar rendition of Contra's "Jungle" theme:
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5JlGQ5orL8
BTW, Contra is a cult classic video game.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
i hope ppl stop listenin to individual songs and rate a band and rather listen to complete albums.

and 80 pc of the ppl here in india dont go beyond megadeth,dimmu borgir,children of bodom( god i loved them,before n00bs invaded 'em)

listenin to my dying bride continuosly is pro for some.meh.

@swatkat
Who doesn't know about contra? :p
and yeah, that cover is OK, not great, but decent.

@XTerminator

No nubs here dude. All seasoned MetalHeads :twisted:

Check out this song guys:

Song: Every Day Is Exactly The Same
Album: Wanted ( 2008 ) soundtrack
Band: Nine Inch Nails

Its an example of a lead riff played only on drums. AND ITS AWESOME :D

Last edited:

abyss88

Broken In
what about "the who" ..."red hot chilli peppers".."pink floyd" i guess u talk about rock too..:p (i'm a huge fan of 'em)

besides the most of the bands mentioned, i also listen to slipknot,the ramones,sex pistols,motorhead and stevie nicks..recently i've been listening to some songs of coheed and cambria

Last edited:
Top Bottom