album art

Status
Not open for further replies.
The album art 4 many songs is missing in my WMP Library and im tired of looking 4 album art of all of them..Isnt there any plugin/software which can itself find album art when media information is correct 4 all media .:confused: Ive done lotz of googling but didnt find an appropriate one!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*musicbrainz.org/doc/PicardDownload

*musicbrainz.org/doc/MusicBrainzTagger

amitava82

MMO Addict
dunno about hindi songs but for english TagRunner is the best. It gets tags, lyrics and album art from net. In terms of accuracy its amazing. Though it takes long time if you have huge collection of mp3s n slow internet. You might want to consider putting all your mp3 on Q and running it all night..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
one question about the softy's you guys have suggested--do they save the album arts in songs matadata or somewhere else.I am interested in software which could put album art in songs matadata.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
one question about the softy's you guys have suggested--do they save the album arts in songs matadata or somewhere else.I am interested in software which could put album art in songs matadata.
they provide an option to save in either.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
which ver. of WMP u using?? i use WMP 11 and it gets all album arts and info such as composer, lyrics etc. automatically

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
@t159:thanks a lot pal.downloaded the source code trying to install.
install from here;
picard linux install

lol..its already in add/remove programs:D
just search musicbrainz
no need to do it terminal way

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
xbonez said:
which ver. of WMP u using?? i use WMP 11 and it gets all album arts and info such as composer, lyrics etc. automatically
yea we get it too in amarok and rythmic but the problem is the downloaded album art is not put into song's metadata so when you put the songs in you PMP there is no album art there.SO you see the difference?

thanks T159 yet again.I just followed your link and downloaded.Will use synaptic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom