Airtel 3G prices reduced !

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is there any mnp offer for shifting into airtel?Do they still offer 1ps/sec

No lately Airtel has become 'blood suckers". Don't give calls at 1p/sec. (It's a little higher). Activate services without information. Spams by useless messages... etc.. :/

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
No lately Airtel has become 'blood suckers". Don't give calls at 1p/sec. (It's a little higher). Activate services without information. Spams by useless messages... etc.. :/

thanks ...i have bsnl...but signal is weak here at my workplace for 2g and no signal for 3g...so thinking of shifting to other operator..does dnd numbers also gets spammed ?...howz vodafone?i think they dont have 3g in ap :( ...thinking of experimenting with aircel

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm using 376 for Vodafone 3g for 1 GB data. Thinking to move to Airtel using MNP

May be i ll wait for few days

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
thanks ...i have bsnl...but signal is weak here at my workplace for 2g and no signal for 3g...so thinking of shifting to other operator..does dnd numbers also gets spammed ?...howz vodafone?i think they dont have 3g in ap :( ...thinking of experimenting with aircel

No, DND numbers don't get spammed.
I can't say about other operators location specific. But Airtel is serving me well in that department. I can even talk under the basement of 10 floor high building.
But it cost a premium. That's all.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If I am not mistaken, wasn't there a Rs 200, 1GB 3G plan?
But this screeny from *pay.airtel.com/PrepaidOnlineRecharge/mobileRecharge.jsp shows otherwise :(

*i.imgur.com/WhsEs.jpg

This article also says about Rs 200 1 GB plan. Did Airtel increased the price? :?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Hey guys how do u recharge 10/11 rs 30 mins plan?
Here the retailer says there's no e recharge or card for 10/11 rs for 3g.they only hav 103 rs or more 3g plan.But when i checked 3g plan on my mobile there is plan 11rs 30 mins .So i hav to buy 2 10 rs balance coupons which provide 6.90rs each .So, 6.90*2=13.8Rs balance in my mobile.So i activate manually on phone which works but Damage-20 rs for 11rs plan

masterkd

Padawan
Hey guys how do u recharge 10/11 rs 30 mins plan?
Here the retailer says there's no e recharge or card for 10/11 rs for 3g.they only hav 103 rs or more 3g plan.But when i checked 3g plan on my mobile there is plan 11rs 30 mins .So i hav to buy 2 10 rs balance coupons which provide 6.90rs each .So, 6.90*2=13.8Rs balance in my mobile.So i activate manually on phone which works but Damage-20 rs for 11rs plan

Recharge online
*pay.airtel.com/PrepaidOnlineRecharge/mobileRecharge.jsp

This article also says about Rs 200 1 GB plan. Did Airtel increased the price? :?

Airtel never officially announced rs. 200 1GB plan in their website!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I did a little Analysis. And I encountered discrepancies in the plans from various sources.

Free data || Denomination || Validity
| On Airtel's website | On messaging 3G to 121 | On calling CC at 121 |
30 Mins |10|11|11|1
150 MB |45|49|45|7
300 MB |102|99|99|30
500 MB |202|150|#N/A|30
1 GB |250|250|250|30
2 GB|450|450|450|30
4 GB|750|#N/A|#N/A|30
10 GB |1500|1500|1500|30

As one can see there's significant differences in the plans for 500MB and also 300 and 150 MB plans. I wanted a 500MB plan.
Now I am confused! :confused:

PS: NA means the plan is not available!
The link to online doc: *docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avb5KHSVc5pzdFlHaXZON1N6cmtkVDNWS0xGOUZLLXc

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Thanks man!

[gs]0Avb5KHSVc5pzdGI5S3VXOUViaXdmSG1YVUlHQmZsX0E[/gs]

So, can anyone throw some light on the Airtel plan issue?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Plans are mostly not applicable on pan India basis. May be its not available for your circle.

Why do you want 500mb plan, just get the 250/1GB.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Airtel sucks big time,even if i activate 9/- plan i get 2g speed of upto 64Kbps which sucks while Aircel rocks with 198 plan.

rosx4uj

Broken In
Other companies as well reduced 3G data tariffs. Its nice to hear. 3G is basically very useful for my iPad device. It makes it more comfortable to browse with highest speed.

Cheers....

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You are comparing Rs 9 plan with Rs 198 plan?? :?
I am using Rs. 98 plan of 3G. And getting superb speed.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I had Idea Earlier. I used to subscribe to the Rs. 98 2G pack. And even if I used 3G, I was not charged. :D But 3G used to drain my battery in 2 hours. So used it only for app downloads. Don't know if it still works now. I am on Airtel Postpaid now.

Top Bottom