Airtel 3G prices reduced !

amit_stg

Broken In
All these plans are still ridiculous.

In my city UP(W) i am getting following new sim since last few months (all with 1 month validity) I generally buy 3-5 new sim every month.

Airtel 2GB : Rs 220
Airtel 5GB : Rs 500

Idea 5 GB : Rs 550

Vodafone 1 GB : Rs 120

All above are new prepaid connection with bundled data valid for one month. (buying 4-5 new sim gives you discounted cost of less than Rs 100/ per gb)

eg : There is frc of Rs 202 which give 2 gb of 3g data and reseller get Rs 70 as return amount so his total cost is Rs 130 + Rs 5(sim cost) and he sells for around Rs 200/- or sometimes less.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Why 3G prices of Vodafone has not been lowered in Kolkata region????:evil::evil:

Is that so..?? I was under impression that, Vodafone didn't updated the prices yet.

Lets see, will call CC and Post in twitter and facebook.

Ok called their CC, the prices have been slashed, but it's just that the site is not updated.

You can recharge the amounts posted by avichandana2000 in previous posts.

But for Kolkata Circle the prices are little bit different as told by the CC Executive.

42/- : 150MB : 7 Days
103/- : 300MB : 30 Days
251/- : 1GB : 30 Days
450/- : 2GB : 30 Days
1500/- : 10GB : 30 Days

Beyond Free Data : 10p/10KB

tkin

Back to school!!
What is the cheapest 3G plan right now? From any provider? I need about 20GB. So best will be time based.

gameranand

Living to Play
What is the cheapest 3G plan right now? From any provider? I need about 20GB. So best will be time based.

Place ??

I mean I do know that KOLKATA but asking if you want it for someone else.
As for Kolkata I guess MTNL would give you unlimited for 6 months in 4500INR, 1800INR for 1 month unlimited.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
edited..
this time recharged from airtel website. now i got a message saying talktime 1 rs .. it got added.
now when does this snakcing start ? should i wait for another message or what?

Last edited:
OP
Sujeet

Sujeet

Undead!!!
edited..
this time recharged from airtel website. now i got a message saying talktime 1 rs .. it got added.
now when does this snakcing start ? should i wait for another message or what?

Its normal.
WAIT for the confirmation message saying 3G plan activated.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
oh man, its been a long wait, no message yet. could take hours is it ? Its been 30 mins waiting already for confirm message!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Place ??

I mean I do know that KOLKATA but asking if you want it for someone else.
As for Kolkata I guess MTNL would give you unlimited for 6 months in 4500INR, 1800INR for 1 month unlimited.
Yes, kolkata and its not MTNL, its BSNL, MTNL for delhi and mumbai only.

techno

Evil Genius
Well Friends RELIANCE 3G is the best ...Signal Quality Is Far Better Than BSNL and speeds every where around 4 mbps and the plan is just made me mad 250rs rental per month with 1000MB bundled and there after an extra charge of 20p/MB...JAI HO RELIANCE BABA ROCKS HERE...

masterkd

Padawan
Recharged with new plan(Rs. 250 for 1 GB) after my previous plan was over(Rs. 202 for 500MB) and WTH..getting speed 0.07mbps download and 0.03mbps upload!!
:shock::shock:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Recharged with new plan(Rs. 250 for 1 GB) after my previous plan was over(Rs. 202 for 500MB) and WTH..getting speed 0.07mbps download and 0.03mbps upload!!
:shock::shock:

Have you even "Enabled" 3G from settings? :/
Btw.. just 3 days more for mine 2G to finish!! :D

Top Bottom