Alpha Geek Banned
4 in 1 Card Reader?
Bluetooth Dongle?
Infrared Dongle?
Additional Mouse/Keyboard?
Pen Drive 1 GB?

casanova

The Frozen Nova
If you have a mobile. Buy a recharge voucher.
If you have a comp and acess net from cyber cafes. Buy a pen drive.
If you want to be stylish, buy a chicky watch
If you have a nice gf, take her on a date. (Yeh, Rs 400 is too less, but he is in 8th, he can have a blast. Also, the last time I went on a date, I spent only 60 bucks. If anybody wants to know how to go bout this, pm me)
Get a hairdo.
Buy a laser mouse from iBall. (It was for Rs 475 a week back)
Go for a movie in a nice multiplex with some1 you like.

Choices are endless
Just decide where you want to spend. 400 would be enough.

OP
B

bigdaddy486

A question, What is ment by date which is metioned here? Also, i now have 1000 rs to spent(600 more)......

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
add 100-200 more and buy an additional 512 MB Ram and make your system 1 GB.
_______
You don't know date, dating etc? Then probably, you shouldn't go for it.:D Got a GF?

Last edited:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
lots of people are asking him to save it in a bank account but unless he already has one, the amount is too less to even open a new accoutn :D

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm said:
get sum pirated movies..
get lots of pirated movies

or just follow the footsteps of bill gates....charity :D

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
bigdaddy486 said:
i don't know anything about pendrive. Rs.400 is silly for u all because you all have good jobs and i am a student studying in 8th standard.
Have it with you till you graduate out of college, then you'll have 1000 USD in your hand. (1 USD = 1 INR i mean... ;-) )

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
This may be a bit offtopic, but you are doing the right thing. DO NOT SAVE, at least when you are that age. I used to have this habit of saving, and by the time I finished my 12th, I had like 8k in my account! And within three weeks I made another 8k. I felt so cheated that I had avoided spending during all my younger days, I stamped my foot and kicked the dog in the nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom