400 rs to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigdaddy486

i have 400rs to spent. what should i buy for my computer without webcam because i don't ever need it. i want an immidiate answer. do i get i ball pendrive for that price?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
You can get a 1 GB Flash Drive for that price, yeah. Or spend it on some DVDs and the likes. You get 400 and come online and ask us? Such decisionlessness .. Hah, that word isn't there in the dictionary either!

Save it.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^^
That's got to be the best advice so far! Long term indeed, but also short so its a safe investment. :p

Let's see more :))

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
decisionlessness lol

Buy 4 India Kings' packs and take up smoking . Long term investment IMHO lol lol

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Guys don't make a fun of him.I suggest u buy a new keyboard & mouse.Otherwise u can get a spike guard.Buy only if u want otherwise,i suggest deposit in ur bank.:)

OP
B

bigdaddy486

I am asking you because i don't want ot waste my money by buying something i don't know. eg) pendrive. i don't know anything about pendrive. Rs.400 is silly for u all because you all have good jobs and i am a student studying in 8th standard. and rarely, i get some money to spent. My decision to this money is , to save and wait some time to get some more money and to low the prices on ram and buy a 2 1GB module ram............ and.................. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY ADVICE OF U ALL BECAUSE U ALL MAKE ME A FOOL AND I AM NOT....................

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Well get a good GamePad, if you are a gamer. or buy 40 empty Tech-Com 16x 4.5 GB DVDs, if you download a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom