26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slugger

Banned
OMG goobi and his long lost so ROFL!!

Then goobi started speaking to him in Konkani.
:D :D

@kenshin
d00d u carry a multimeter on your visits to MacD :D What do you do with it? check that the resistance of the burger you eatin matches the resistance of a perfectly cooked burger :)

@guys who attended the meet

me thinks @din is going to morph your faces to the body of bikini clad body of Cheryl Tweedy or um equally sec c WAG :D
or even worse [better] - Jenna Jameson :twisted:

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm back!

Just arrived and did what any nerd would do, logged onto my MobileMe Mail and the forum!

I'm a bit shaken up, but rest assured, the likes of rhitwick, CoolG5 and Jal_desai are getting banned. I'm not sure how I can punish Raaabo though. Laterz. :)

Kenshin

meowww meoww
OMG goobi and his long lost so ROFL!!

:D :D

@kenshin
d00d u carry a multimeter on your visits to MacD :D What do you do with it? check that the resistance of the burger you eatin matches the resistance of a perfectly cooked burger :)

@guys who attended the meet

me thinks @din is going to morph your faces to the body of bikini clad body of Cheryl Tweedy or um equally sec c WAG :D
or even worse [better] - Jenna Jameson :twisted:

My bag comes with me, its a part of my wardrobe :D . It goes wherever i am :|

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
So goobi, before you go on a banning spree, how was The Dark Knight?

Kenshin, you really are the true engineer. :D Shame on the rest of us, especially me. :|

goobimama

 Macboy
The Dark Knight. Legendary awesome (and that is a whole new level of awesome!)…

Of course it was nothing compared to the awesomestest of Legendariousest Digit meet! Was so good to meet you guys.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I'm back!

I'm a bit shaken up, but rest assured, the likes of rhitwick, CoolG5 and Jal_desai are getting banned. I'm not sure how I can punish Raaabo though. Laterz. :)

maafi........................promise....next time aisa nahi hoga...........
I'll b d first one waiting 4 u all............:eek:

are mera to abhi 100 posts hi huye hai:(:(

goobimama

 Macboy
Yeah well all ditchers are forever banished from future meets. So no need being the first one waiting for us all, cause you will be the only one there (we'll do things in secret, the last minute :D). Seriously, I'm really pissed off at you guys.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Massive RapidShare hack attempts detected. IP block 59.170.0.0 - 59.189.0.0 blocked

So I cant download those pics .. :| ..

On our way back home, Corny and me endured a guy who was continousl talking on his phone .. His motto was "This world is my playground" (Or something like that) .. I wanted to kick him outta that bus ..

goobimama

 Macboy
Mehul, now don't lie. I know for a fact that if you wanted you could remotely switch off my light bulb using just a dot matrix printer. And facts are facts.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
On our way back home, Corny and me endured a guy who was continousl talking on his phone .. His motto was "This world is my playground" (Or something like that) .. I wanted to kick him outta that bus ..
Its on rare moments like when you encounter morons like these when I feel that mobile phones should be banned. I so wished I could have chucked out that phone. Why the hell was he letting others know his philosophies like a wise guru? Why be a loudspeaker? (I shouldn't be saying this, but still...) :p

He just wouldn't stop talking. And clearly from what we could make out, the guy has not seen TDK and he was blabbering on like he directed it.

Not on me, I am no engineer.?
I was talking about the other engineers present there. No one had a toolkit. I had a bag too, but I only carried chocolates and a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom