26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
*farm4.static.flickr.com/3032/2703387807_b71fc10a87.jpg

Son: Papa.... mat jaao... tussi na jao
Papa: Mujhe mat rok bete, mera iBeta mera intezaar kar raha hai..

LOL

narangz

Web developer
Wow! You lucky guys.

BTW- Why Manan looks different in every picture I've seen of him?

Waiting for more pictures :)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Manan, the elite naab, took a good pic of Kenshin in his Dr. Fixit position with all his tools with my cam, but forgot to focus. The pic is barely legible.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Okay .. Here are the pics that I took .. :

*www.flickr.com/photos/shahabjafri/archives/date-posted/2008/07/26/detail/

This pic : *www.flickr.com/photos/shahabjafri/2704486322/ is a must check .. :D

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Bachche ka toh maaza aa gaya. He's telling goobi, muzhe paise do, mein paise liye bina yahan se nahin jaoonga. Then goobi started speaking to him in Konkani.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
this time, I think I was the dirty loud-mouth without any sense of censorship in public places. :D
That does not, in any way, comes close to explaining to what you did. You shouted loudly enough to shatter the windows at Mac and the words were dirty enough for the other Mac customers to go home and wash their ears with hydrochloric acid to wash off of what they just heard. :lol: I mean seriously, who shouts, "Chudamani nahi, Chudaman!!!" in a public place. :p

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
That does not, in any way, comes close to explaining to what you did. You shouted loudly enough to shatter the windows at Mac and the words were dirty enough for the other Mac customers to go home and wash their ears with hydrochloric acid to wash off of what they just heard. :lol: I mean seriously, who shouts, "Chudamani nahi, Chudaman!!!" in a public place. :p
True. That was hilarious.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
We went to Inorbit after we left you guys, there too we didn't get tickets, then we had dinner and went our ways. I think Goobi went to see the 10:15 show with his popats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom