26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Here are all the high resolution pics for those who wanted them. It's a RAR file with 11 7mpix images (28 MB). Enjoy! :)

*rapidshare.com/files/132777288/Digit_Meet.rar.html

Pathik

Google Bot
We went to Inorbit after we left you guys, there too we didn't get tickets, then we had dinner and went our ways. I think Goobi went to see the 10:15 show with his popats.

KK. We went to Hearsch's Bakery @ Hill Rd and ate some stuff. Then Home.

Pathik

Google Bot
Arey we were almost going to Bandra Stn. Then at the Linking Rd signal, Mehul said that we should try out that bakery, so there we went.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
That does not, in any way, comes close to explaining to what you did. You shouted loudly enough to shatter the windows at Mac and the words were dirty enough for the other Mac customers to go home and wash their ears with hydrochloric acid to wash off of what they just heard. :lol: I mean seriously, who shouts, "*******i nahi, *******!!!" in a public place. :p
WTF! I thought I told you guys that those things should not get out of that McD hall. Abe forum mein kyon meri maar rahe ho?

Want me to miserable you krazzy? I could do that, you know. :twisted:

din

Tribal Boy
Here are all the high resolution pics for those who wanted them. It's a RAR file with 11 7mpix images (28 MB). Enjoy! :)

*rapidshare.com/files/132777288/Digit_Meet.rar.html

Thanks a lot man.

/Time for me to take revenge ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom