26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
For those of you who weren't there for the meet (losers!), plans were made for the next meet. And it's going to be bigger than anything that has ever happened in tech-meet world.

Date: Around October 2008.
Venue: Alvares residence, Goa.
Beverages: Order has been placed for 600 crates of beer. Vijay Mallya has personally started brewing them as we speak.
Food: 2 fishing trawlers being booked for the entire weekend. Small Cat wanted to be in charge of the fish department, but I thought otherwise.
Guest list: Priyanka Thopra, Mallika Shebawat, and Ayesha Tokio are expected to grace this event.

Be there or spend the rest of your life in misery.

[all details are tentative and subject to change.]

iinfi

mekalodu
For those of you who weren't there for the meet (losers!), plans were made for the next meet. And it's going to be bigger than anything that has ever happened in tech-meet world.

Date: Around October 2008.
Venue: Alvares residence, Goa.
Beverages: Order has been placed for 600 crates of beer. Vijay Mallya has personally started brewing them as we speak.
Food: 2 fishing trawlers being booked for the entire weekend. Small Cat wanted to be in charge of the fish department, but I thought otherwise.
Guest list: Priyanka Thopra, Mallika Shebawat, and Ayesha Tokio are expected to grace this event.

Be there or spend the rest of your life in misery.

[all details are tentative and subject to change.]
i m coming .... :)
hope you have an airstrip nearby.... ;)

Pathik

Google Bot
All TDK fans, check my sig. Rings a bell??
WTF I have been roaming with this sig since a week and no response yet. :(

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'm probably the only one who hasn't seen the movie yet. :( Excuse me while I go and die.

(Starting download: TDK.avi)

All credits goes to krazzy

Batty, Try This Link (Skydrive Link)

That will work.

Thanks Din Uncle for taking the effort. I can't believe you actually downloaded my file and uploaded it somewhere else just so that everybody get the pics. Amazing! You have the enthusiasm of a 12 year old on steroids. And then there are those real 12 year olds on steroids who promised, but didn't come. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
even I havn't seen the movie yet krazzy. Didn't get time yesterday either, was configuring my room & computer

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Dont you dare watch the film on ur computer.Its an insult to the genius of Heath ledger.
*www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/1106.gif

*www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/1335.gif

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Missed it !! :(.
My frnd in Mumbai with whom i was gonna stay was ill, so not to disturb him further I cancelled the visit to Mumbai. But i went for trekking (LauhGarh) :D in heavy rains !!
Still i regret missing the meet.

In Regretful Misery.

just got mail from my friend.
Hemant said:
Tarey bach gaya…

It’s raining since Friday and it has not stopped. Scene is pretty pathetic. On top of that my roomie is severely ill since day before and we had to finally admit him to hospital yesterday. I think he has got malaria.
It was hell when I came to office today. Had to walk in 1.5 feet water to reach office!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your weekend would have been screwed completely if you were in Mumbai!

Dont you dare watch the film on ur computer.Its an insult to the genius of Heath ledger.
*www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/1106.gif

*www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/1335.gif

*www.imgpire.com/images/1v4nh8eg56ypequysph.jpg

Why so serious :D ,
btw that movie deserves to be seen with respect in a theatre. :smile:

Last edited:
OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Link to goobi's really slow and crappy (read flashy) .Me gallery (or .Mac gallery)

*gallery.me.com/goobimama#100045&bgcolor=black&view=grid

Status
Not open for further replies.