26th July 2008. Officlal Digit Mumbai Meet. Be there. Or be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Me just reached home. Really enjoyed the meet. had a great time. The geeks were presumably geeky.

Quick review:

Big disappointment: Raaabo turned chicken and didn't come. Probably he might've have thought we'd be getting some hockey sticks to bash him up

Besides Raaabo, the other big disappointment was Pathik. 9000+ posts on the forum and today, he might have spoken about 9 words only. It seems the guy has typed more words than he has spoken in his life. :lol:

Other than that, Goobi was his usual humourous self, although seemed a bit "tamed". iMav was apple-bashing at every damn opportunity he got. Goobi refused to shake hands with iMav. Aaah. I thought I could savour a little Apple-Microsoft friendliness, but it wasn't to be. :p

Batty, Asfaq, Mehul and Sourabh were their usual benevolent selves. Soura was a surprise turn out. He gatecrashed. Batty and I didn't expect him to come, although we were discussing about him in the bus (I don't think anyone else were expecting him either). But good that he turned up.

And while I was more on the silent side in the last meet, this time, I think I was the dirty loud-mouth without any sense of censorship in public places. :D (Baah.. who the hell cares?)

Krazzy, Kenshin and Pathik were the silent guys. Kenshin debugged goobi's iUmbrella with screwdrivers. He's the real engineer. :)

And in the end, goobi was trying to shoo away his "son" talking in Konkani.

Sourabh said:
Batty and sree_virus were late as usual.
We were, ahem, fashionably late. You can't expect the VIPs to be on time. Ever.

But you can blame the bat for that. He made me wait while he took his time taking a bath. :p

Pathik

Google Bot
Arey kya yaar, I did say some stuff. BTW, what can a spambot say with such l33t g33ks all around him?

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Oh and BTW, I had a chicken roll and chilly chicken later (I was with Mehul, batty, Pathik and Kenshin then).

The chicken roll was sweet. Shredded chicken in some sweet white sauce. First time I'm having something like that. Me didn't like.

I had to have the chilly chicken to wipe off that taste.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Holla people, me reached home. What an amazing meet! This was more fun. Honestly, I did not expect so many people would turn up. They did! Thank you for braving the rains and coming for the meet.

Raaabo chickened out. He made the lame excuse of not being around Bandra and messaged Asfaq about it. He wanted a fight and all, didn't even turn up.

Sree & it_waznt_me came 2 hours late. But they did. Goobi found his son, actually his son found him, Preshit has the family re-union picture, the reactions speak for themselves on the pic.

TDK didn't happen due to it being a Saturday & tickets being sold out. Kenshin brought his tool-kit along with him and apparently carries it with him everywhere. He has a screw-driver set, with heads of all sizes and shapes (seriously). He even had a multimeter with him. He repaired Goobi's umbrella on the spot without charging a dime for it.

@Coll G5: You are definitely getting a ban.

@Preshit: What a caption!

Last edited:

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
I pass the privilege of banning the non-comers to goobi. Let him have the pleasure.

All the mods who turned up wish we could miserable Raaabo for a month.

@Preshit, awesome work man! :lol:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Awesome... must've been great fun!!!...

A bunch of geekios together... cool...

Pathik - Array.. laugh man.. Aap close up kyo nahi karte hai?

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
*farm4.static.flickr.com/3032/2703387807_b71fc10a87.jpg

Son: Papa.... mat jaao... tussi na jao
Papa: Aye! Someone take him to his mom. I gotta go meet batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom