250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
why my last two post is deleted from this thread.

was I doing anything wrong.........
Mod please let me know ..........

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I can't understand why you people act so childish. You're running a business and all this might make other think about your professionalism.

ravi_9793 -
What's your problem if that person is not the member of the forum? It looks so childish and don't me a martinet.

Cyrus_the_virus -
Even though, it's obvious that you're bumping the thread (and there's nothing wrong with it), it does not look good. Act professionally and solve other problem (ie they need a host for their sites). Cheap tactics can take only this far, really successful business use other tactics.

We all use a funnel. You blow your own trumpet. Ie, you market your product/service. Smart and successful people also use funnel. They make a great product and turn the funnel. Their clients/customers do the talking. If I say my blog is great, it's marketting. When my readers say my blog is great, others trust and you can see the effect.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
And yeah, I've deleted the posts. Unnecessary addendum to the thread which attracts flame bait and off topics.

And you don't question mod's decision, if you feel I was unfair, you PM me or admins.

Back to the topic. I need no explanation or debate on this issue. I'll delete all the off topic posts after this...

ashok jain

QUAD USER
Dear all

shared hosting is for beginners only , before going for any hosting plans folks please check the uptime ratios , DOS attack protection . server config , place of server , connection speed.

do not go with the words and attractive plans , check the server config with other forums, also check the info of server & uptime from other forums only.

i am not against cheap hosting ,but it must be good & true.

i have checked the all hosting packages of good brands & local Indian brands , the prices offer by Cyrus_the_virus is very cheap compare to them , but some kind of security is require before buy. i mean the history of seller & server.

So do check from your end then go forward.

regards

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
I signed up for a beginner package. Invoice #1006
how much shall i pay?
my domain name: *www.m7infosolutions.com/

I'm sorry about the delay in the reply, there was a festival going on in my place hence no electricity from morning till 7:30pm.

You already bought a beginner package from me, right? I see your invoice, you can make the payment like you did the last time. Please come on IM, I'll give you the total amount.

However, I would like to tell you that the hosting offers ulimited domain hosting, hence you can just add this domain to your existing space if that is enough for you.;)

adi007

Youngling
To all

Let me give some review of the service provided by Cyrus_the_virus.
I purchased Linux Dhamaka Offer with .info Domain from him on 9th feb 2008.Domain name aditech.info(The site is not yet completed)

My account was activated within 30 mins after he got the payment.

His email and response service is very good.I am a complete n00b in web related areas.He helped me in all possible ways to set up my domain.He also helped me to install wordpress.

Even if the price is cheap, i have full control over domain.The domain is registered in my name and i have full access and control over it.

As said earlier he provides instant help as an when required within 24 hrs.He is honest and prompt and full value of money is guaranteed in him.

Regards
Adithya U

utsav

damn busy...
Man i found ur domain names too costly

in comparison to others.y is it so?

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Man i found ur domain names too costly
in comparison to others.y is it so?

:confused: I really doubt whether it's as costly as you are sounding it to be. Please tell me what is the difference in pricing that you are seeing from other providers?

life31

Journeyman
To all

Let me give some review of the service provided by Cyrus_the_virus.
I purchased Linux Dhamaka Offer with .info Domain from him on 9th feb 2008.Domain name aditech.info(The site is not yet completed)

My account was activated within 30 mins after he got the payment.

His email and response service is very good.I am a complete n00b in web related areas.He helped me in all possible ways to set up my domain.He also helped me to install wordpress.

Even if the price is cheap, i have full control over domain.The domain is registered in my name and i have full access and control over it.

As said earlier he provides instant help as an when required within 24 hrs.He is honest and prompt and full value of money is guaranteed in him.

Regards
Adithya U

Cheers dude....
Me too preety satisfied with his service. Till now i am observing 99.99% uptime. Never experienced any downtime till now. But as a rule it could not be said as 100% :D Hope he keeps the good work and gets lots more satisified customers :D

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Cheers dude....
Me too preety satisfied with his service. Till now i am observing 99.99% uptime. Never experienced any downtime till now. But as a rule it could not be said as 100% :D Hope he keeps the good work and gets lots more satisified customers :D

Thank you for the review!

I would like to bring to everyone's notice that if you want, then free subdomains are on offer as well. So, you can get anything like xyz.outpowerhosting.com for free with any package. I've already given one to @life31

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
no credit card payment option :shock: yaar

not Yet, I'm trying to build up volume slowly so that I can integrate payment gateways. I can integrate other payment gateways now but I want to wait till I can afford to get an Indian payment gateway that can do not only cc prosessing, but also bank trasnfers, mobile payments, cash cards etc.

Hoping to integrate them as soon as possible. Besides, the payments options as of now are most suited to Indian buyers.

Payment Options available as of now:

• Online Bank Transfer
  • Cheque/DD
  • Paypal
I think these are good enough till large volumes are available and automated processing are necessary.;)

ashok jain

QUAD USER
hi ,

Domain prices are very good , comapre to bigdady its ok.

reviews are good , cheers.

regards

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Following Orders have been cancelled due to non payment:

1.> dd_wingrider
- Linux Personal Package – Rs249/-
2.> pathiks - Linux Dhamaka Offerwith .in domain – Rs349/-
3.> abhi.eternal
- Linux Dhamaka Offer with .in Domain – Rs349/-
4.> rajesh201985 - Linux Beginner Package + 2yr .com Domain – Rs947/-
5.> htnakirs - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/-

The above users were given more than 2 months time
to make the payments and even after repeated request and no replies, failing to do so has led to cancellation of their orders. :(

Secondly, future orders from these users will not be entertained not because they haven't made the payments but they gave up on their words as users here might know that this offer was started as a group pre-order and depending on the response and promises is when I started the service. Now that they gave up on me after I started the service, I've suffered small losses but thankfully made it up by several other users signing up.

The business I do works on trust and honesty, and anyone breaking that will simply not be appreciated.;)

Please save your time by not posting any bashing reply posts as I have no personal issues with any of these users but simply cancelled their orders on a breach of business trust.

ahref

In the zone
^^ You can not start your business on the promises of others. No one have interest in your business. Everyone looks own interest.

Placing order than not paying is not very much uncommon thing. And your stance of not accepting their order again is very immaturish decision I think. Chances of them become your customer is very high, why are you blocking your future business.

Just my 2c

dd_wingrider

In the zone
^^Well said @ahref, i thought i wont reply to his comments but I would surely like to make my stand clear and how it happened,

I ordered for 1 windows package and 1 linux hosting package, out of which later he backed out on giving windows hosting saying he cant do it, and increased the price of linux hosting, So there was no point for me to take it. I have absolutely no idea why he blames me talking about honesty and trust.

Pat

Beyond Smart
When the price of the hosting plans changed, I was offered to either back out or make the payment and go ahead with the order.I am sure it must have been the same with others as well.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
When the price of the hosting plans changed, I was offered to either back out or make the payment and go ahead with the order.I am sure it must have been the same with others as well.

Exactly @pat, the offer was clear enough, either opt for it, or you have the option to back out, but some users still said they opt for it and backed out once it started. That's something that's not appreciated.

@ahref, I do understand the point you are making and do respect it, however, one needs to understand that not everyone's business methods are the same, nor will some one else's method always suit everyone.

@ahref, if you look around in other places, you will certainly come to know that it's not just about the interest one shows to start something but also the response one gets. It's called interest check or IC. Once someone finds that there is a market for the idea is when they start implementing it. Like mentioned before, everyone has their own way of doing business, and I guess you should be knowing that by now after several years of online affiliate and other businesses.;)

I think there are lots of users here who still don't get the concept of group orders?