250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
cyrus ! you should really mind your langauge...

Did i call names at anyone here? don't blow it out of proportion. I know you are a very light hearted boy who can take small things to heart very soon, but please avoid offtopic things, we've already had this thread cleaned by mods several times over.

So, when I haven't named anyone, I don't know who's taking offense of it when there is nothing to be offended off here?:confused:

Again, please don't take this thread offtopic, those who are interested can post, and if you want me to update your details, I will do so.

shantanu

Technomancer
no ones going offtopic dude, its just using words as cracks and all arent needed.. play cool and calm.. no need to make things tighter..

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Last reminder to members here:

Hurry up All, last date for all offers listed are 31st March!

Prices might not remain the same after that. Order your package before that to take advantage of these prices :grin:

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Promotions Ended on 31st March

03/04 :
Revised Offers as on 1st April

250MB Disk Space / 2.5GB Bandwidth --- Rs199/- per year
500MB Disk Space / 5GB Bandwidth --- Rs299/- per year
1GB Disk Space / 10GB Bandwidth --- Rs549/- per year

Current Promotions:

300MB Disk Space / 3GB Bandwidth + FREE .info Domain --- Rs349/Year

.INFO domains for Rs149/-

shantanu

Technomancer
Cyrus my domain and space is expiring on 14th this month, i registered with ewebguru last time.. but this time i want a change .. if you have any offers, can u explain in a bit detail.. ?

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Cyrus my domain and space is expiring on 14th this month, i registered with ewebguru last time.. but this time i want a change .. if you have any offers, can u explain in a bit detail.. ?

Sorry about the delay, I was in the process of moving office and hence missed your query.

What are the details that you would like to know? The prices of the domains are as mentioned on the website and all you have to do is register for a domain package and choose transfer after searching for your domain. This way after the payment is made, the transfer process will be initiated and it should be completed within 1week. The domain control that we provide is independent of your hosting, hence even if you change hosts in the future which I don't think will be necessary, you still can manage your domain without going through us.

shantanu

Technomancer
ok thats cool.. the thig is was asking is about a PACKAGE i mean some attractive package :D , well checked out the website so i can choose now... :)

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Well...I think I missed the good offers till now...Damn I miss my home and my PC!!

I already have a domain. I want to change the webhost. Is 149Rs/year offer still valid??

Also, another query..Can we buy extra bandwidth for additional amount. Like if our sites are flooded with traffic, can we buy another 1gb bandwidth after 2.5gb of plan is used?? Hope you got my point..

Another question, please dont feel offended.I'm just enquiring. You are providing attractive offers now,Suppose if tomorrow some crisis comes and you want to quit this business (which I hope not to happen :) )...But ...considering the case..what solution will you give to us..

As a customer,I think I have the right to ensure security of my webspace. Hope you dont mind answering this... :)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Well...I think I missed the good offers till now...Damn I miss my home and my PC!!

I already have a domain. I want to change the webhost. Is 149Rs/year offer still valid??

Unfortunately not:(. The 149 package now cost 199. And it's likely to remain at that price.

Also, another query..Can we buy extra bandwidth for additional amount. Like if our sites are flooded with traffic, can we buy another 1gb bandwidth after 2.5gb of plan is used?? Hope you got my point..

As of now, the bandwidth and the space are coupled, hence if more bandwidth is required, you'll have to upgrade the account to a higher package. When you upgrade, you don't have to pay the full price of the package, say for example you take the 199 package and after 2 months, you want to upgrade to the 299 package, then all you have to do is pay for the rest 10months after deducting what you have already payed. We offer our customers this flexibility.

Another question, please dont feel offended.I'm just enquiring. You are providing attractive offers now,Suppose if tomorrow some crisis comes and you want to quit this business (which I hope not to happen :) )...But ...considering the case..what solution will you give to us..

As a customer,I think I have the right to ensure security of my webspace. Hope you dont mind answering this... :)

You have every right to ask and at Outpower Hosting, we are transparent about the processes involved.

Like you said, it wouldn't happen, however, if there will be any reasons to leave the business, that won't be due to a financial crisis, that will only be if it gets un-manageable or can't give it enough time. In such a case, I would never close it down, rather delegate the responsibility or outsource the processes to other vendors and keep control of the company and pricing. However, if financially it ever meets a dead end, then again, it wouldn't close down, I would want it to keep running and hence sell it off under certain regulations like, no price hike for certain period etc.

So, no matter how worse it gets, your services won't be affected with what happens on at the backend office.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
grt service you got there ... :D outpowerhosting is cool.

Thanks for the comment :p

BTW, it would help other customers decide, if you expand the word 'cool' like was it the service, support or the ease of use? Any comment on these would help :D

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Outpower Hosting is proud to announce it's latest client. Zebronics, one of India's leading computer hardware brands has chosen Outpower Hosting to partner in their online business needs.

Outpower Hosting is glad to welcome Zebronics to our Family and hope to have a fruitful association with them.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Cyrus, I just visited the Zebronics website, partly to see how fast the page loads from your server. The moment the home page started loading, my anti-virus detected a virus, my hard disk started grinding like it was going crazy and my system slowed to a crawl. I turned off my internet connection, but I don't know yet if any damage was done.

I don't want to contact Zebronics myself and run the risk of having them reply with a virus attached. I think you should look into it immediately. My AV (Trend Micro Internet Security 2006) identified the virus as "Possible Hifrm 3".

Top Bottom