250MB Space + 2.5GB Transfer for Rs12/month!!!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
@prasad_den, your domain and hosting account has been activated! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

Enjoy!! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

First Post Updated!

adi007

Youngling
The monthly bandwidth is the similar to the bandwidth on your internet connection, which means the server will count the amount of data that is being uploaded and downloaded from it. The total upload and download on the account combined together for a single month for a single month is called the bandwidth. If you run just a simple blog with about 1000unique visitors everymonth with not too many vidoes or graphics files on the site, then 2-3GB should be well enough.
^^Ok what if in some month it exceeds the limit ...i think my site will not be available till next month..Am i right?..

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
^^Ok what if in some month it exceeds the limit ...i think my site will not be available till next month..Am i right?..

It's not really like that, when you exceed like a certain percentage, you'll get a warning that you are about to exceed, at this point, you can either upgrade to a higher package or keep the traffic in check. If it exceeds then account will be temproarily suspended till the end of that month.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/69.gifNew Website Launched!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/69.gif

I'm proud to announce the launch of the new Website for Outpowerhosting.com *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

The New front end will provide you with a much better experience in shopping for web hosting and domains and available choices with detailed information.

Along with the new website, I'm also proud to announce the launch of an Integrated billing system where users can view their bills, update their information and log trouble tickets as well!

Hope you all will enjoy the new look and purchase more as well! :D

ENJOY! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

Note:Existing customers will be soon sent their logins for the new billing system!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Last call for payment from the below listed users:

Payments yet to recieve:

6.> dd_wingrider - Linux Personal Package – Rs249/-

7.> pathik - Linux Dhamaka Offerwith .in domain – Rs349/-

8.> abhi.eternal
- Linux Dhamaka Offer with .in Domain – Rs349/-

9.> rajesh201985 - Linux Beginner Package + 2yr .com Domain – Rs947/-

10.> htnakirs - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/-

Please make the payments within the next 7days if you would like to take the package for the offered price. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of your orders and future orders cannot be guaranteed at these prices.

It has been well over 1-1.5months since you had opted and registered for these packages and for which payment is still pending. 7 days left to make the payment.

Last edited:

appu

Knowledge Nomad
i have a doubt regarding this so i asked u....

i have a blog and i need only the domain....so if i buy a domain wil u provide the url-direction service
that is i want the domain i purchase to redirect to my blog address...is that possible and how much extra will that cost

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
i have a doubt regarding this so i asked u....

i have a blog and i need only the domain....so if i buy a domain wil u provide the url-direction service
that is i want the domain i purchase to redirect to my blog address...is that possible and how much extra will that cost

You will have complete control over the domain, hence you can change the routing when ever you want according to your preference.

There is no extra cost for this, it's all part of the domain control.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Can i become a Reseller?
Can i Pay Via Paypal?

I'm sorry, but reselling is not available at the moment. And even if I introduce it, please don't think that reseller packages are going to carry the same prices, they will atleast be 50% costlier.

Paypal is accepted as long as the transaction charges are added.

PS:
Good to see this thread reaching coincidental nos :D :

Views:3000

*img145.imageshack.us/img145/3198/img1ze7.th.jpg

I guess this thread should be a sticky :D

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
@adi007, your domain and hosting account has been activated! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

First Post Updated!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@adi007, your domain and hosting account has been activated! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

First Post Updated!
lol! no offense but why do you want to notify people about their account by replying in this thread? I think you can better do that by sending them an email from your admin panel or just editing and updating the first post of the thread ?

Sorry for being skeptical but it this being done to keep ur thread on the first page of the section?

plz, no offence but I just felt its wierd, thats why ;)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
lol! no offense but why do you want to notify people about their account by replying in this thread? I think you can better do that by sending them an email from your admin panel or just editing and updating the first post of the thread ?

Sorry for being skeptical but it this being done to keep ur thread on the first page of the section?

lol.. comeon, that is outright blind guess... it's obvious that this is just updating the thread and has nothing to do with informing users... :D:D

Technically, this amounts to trolling. Because it's assumption when you actually have a chance to ask people who have already bought. Please don't make such assumptions, I update each and every user as and when needed by all necessary means;)

Last edited:

adi007

Youngling

First Post Updated!
thanks man...:D

i believe there is nothing wrong in informing in the thread whose accounts have been activated..it will give idea to the other people regarding who and how many people have brought account from him.....so that they might enquire regarding his service..and BTW this is the cheapest plan which one can see...i had viewed several web hosting sites... none are offering this cheap....so i believe there is no need for him to make unnecessary updating so that this thread stands first in the section...

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
@chawngthu, your domain and hosting account has been activated! *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

EDIT: First Post Updated!

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
who is chawngthu in digit forum. I dont see any user with this username.

@ravi, i can see where you are getting to, please avoid trolling on this thread, I don't need to to fake anything to pretend as if someone is buying from me. if you are not so sure, for the love of god, please do a search for the username before trolling. Please stop policing around:rolleyes:

Here's the link to the user profile: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=37544

The last few posts have seen unwanted posts from several users here. Please avoid this, if you have any doubts about whether this offer is genuine or not, please ask the digit users who have already bought from me. ;) This is the reason I'm putting up their id's in the first place.

EDIT:

Total Orders till now:

1.> cyberharsh - Linux Dhamaka Offer – Rs299/- (Account Activated)

2.> life31 - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

3.> Pat - Linux Dhamaka Offer with .com Domain – Rs499/- (Account Activated)

4.> amitava82 - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

5.> stick - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

6.> prasad_den - Linux Personal Package with .in Domain - Rs448/- (Account Activated)

7.> adi007 - Linux Dhamaka Offer with .info Domain – Rs499/- (Account Activated)

8.> (ID WITHHELD) - Linux Beginner Package - Rs149/- (Account Activated)

9.> chawngthu- Linux Outpower Package with .com Domain – Rs898/- (Account Activated)

Last edited:
Top Bottom