I was about to order Moto E phone today after such a long wait of it being out of stock on Flipkart, but while I was ordering I came across this review.
"I guess no one noticed a relatively high SAR value due to which I think the device is priced very low. SAR head is 1.50W/kg, which...
Am confused between LG G3, HTC One M8, Xperia Z2 and Galaxy S5(Snapdragon version). Please post the pros and cons of each.
1. Budget? ~45k
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. A decent performing camera. AM not so particular for this...
1. Budget?- 14k
2. Display type and size?- touch , 4"+
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?-bar
4. Preferred choice of brand?-None
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).-touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front...
I want to buy the decent in-ear phones. I have narrowed down to these few phones
Skullcandy Ink'd 2
Sennheiser CX 180
Sennheiser CX 180 In-ear-canalphone Price in India - Buy Sennheiser CX 180 In-ear-canalphone Online - Sennheiser: Flipkart.com
Being a Samsung Galaxy 'S' & Note series owner for past five years the thing I have always felt painfully is how weak these phones vibrate. All of them. S2, Note 2, and now the worst of the lot is this S4. Anyone used an Android which has that 'buzzzzzzing' vibration like cheap Nokia phones...
hey guys i am planning to buy a new phone as my boards are getting over... ^_^ i was quite confused on what to buy and what to wait for as the MWC released some amazing phones, but a tad too pricey. thanks for ur suggestions :D
30-40k (max 40k)
2. Display type and size?
I am planning to buy new phone this week after using my Note 2 a lot, but still note 2 will be my first smartphone i am looking to replace it.
By far i have checked many phones and i have come to think of only 2 phones as
LG G2 - 32 GB
Nexus 5 - 32 GB
Both are good phone to use as...
Hello guys.. Friend needs to purchase a phone for his mother.
Basic needs really viz Calls and SMS. Pls suggest something relevant.
1. Budget - 6k
2. Display type and size - Any
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip - Any
4. Preferred choice of brand - Trusted brand like Samsung, Sony, Nokia, Moto...
1. Budget - 15K
2. Display type and size - atleast 4 inch
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip -bar
4. Preferred choice of brand - Sony, LG
5. Preferred input method - Touch
6. What camera option you want - Especially need a good camera with flash, infact best in this range
7. Preferred operating...
this is leaked image of document of samsungs plan for future 4.4 update...
Good for Note 3 and S4 users :)
No news about any other phones.
Again with this update get ready to BLOAT...
as they are adding few more unwanted crapwares. :))
Hi brothers from another mothers!
I need your expert guidance today. I want to buy a phone with the following prerequisites:
> Good I and A GPS
> No touch screen (please don't advice getting a touch screen because YOU love it)
I don’t care if the phone has NO camera, 3G/4G as I...
Micromax is gearing up to start assembling its phones in its Rudrapur plant in India by the first quarter of the 2014, PTI reports. “We have a plant in Rudrapur and have already started assembling of phones on trial basis there. It will be commercially launched in the first quarter of next...
Need to buy a new smartphone and confused between these two. Any suggestions?
I want a powerful (fast) phone with at least 32GB memory (expandable preferably), preferably 2GB RAM, and a great camera. Till now I have used small screen phones (currently using Sony Xperia Sola which I hate)...
two of my friends are looking for new phones.
1. Requirements of 1st guy [he never owned android phone but used micromax A54 for a few days]
1. Budget: 8k [MAX]
2. Display type and size: more than 3"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?: doesn't matter
4. Preferred choice of brand: No...
I am thinking of buying a new android phone. I am getting S3 at a discount price of Rs. 18000. Should I buy S3 or opt for some other mid range smartphone? How does Galaxy Grand hold up against S3 as both are at same price range??
PS- I have a coupon to get 25% discount on Samsung phones. So...