Lenovo K900 or Samsung Note II ?

suyash24seven

Journeyman
Hi,
Need to buy a new smartphone and confused between these two. Any suggestions?

I want a powerful (fast) phone with at least 32GB memory (expandable preferably), preferably 2GB RAM, and a great camera. Till now I have used small screen phones (currently using Sony Xperia Sola which I hate) so this time around wanna get one with a big screen. Android version is not an issue as long as it's not something obsolete.

So please help me out. And, of course, please suggest any other phones if you find appropriate for my needs.

My budget is Rs.25,000 - 30,000.

Thanks a lot :)

sushovan

In the zone
Without a blink, Note II. Its one of the last great phones from Samsung still available in markets.

tkin

Back to school!!
Get LG Optimus G Pro eyes closed, the fastest phone under 30k: LG Optimus G Pro E988 Price in India - Buy LG Optimus G Pro E988 Black Online - LG: Flipkart.com

At this price its a steal.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi,
Need to buy a new smartphone and confused between these two. Any suggestions?

I want a powerful (fast) phone with at least 32GB memory (expandable preferably), preferably 2GB RAM, and a great camera. Till now I have used small screen phones (currently using Sony Xperia Sola which I hate) so this time around wanna get one with a big screen. Android version is not an issue as long as it's not something obsolete.

So please help me out. And, of course, please suggest any other phones if you find appropriate for my needs.

My budget is Rs.25,000 - 30,000.

Thanks a lot :)

wait for a few days and get Nexus 5 when it is available in play store.

ashs1

Padawan
Among those 2 options, i'd go for Note II.
But if you can wait, Nexus5 is just right around the corner. The Nexus 5 will be available for Rs 28,999 and Rs 32,999 for the 16GB and 32GB respectively.

Top Bottom