Zotac GTX 970 non Amp Temp

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Isn't this same as Nvidia optimzed settings?

Update:

I ran GTA 5 yesterday and fps was locked at 23 fps so restarted my machine and after that it is back to normal ~53fps when playing :?: any comment in this anyone

I haven't checked with web for optimized settings, this worked for me for smooth gameplay. Anyway, my other game (SWAT4) when playing multiplayer gets locked at 48 fps after facing lag from 83 fps and i've to restart game to fix this. Perhaps, this is a issue with Windows 8.1.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
I haven't checked with web for optimized settings, this worked for me for smooth gameplay. Anyway, my other game (SWAT4) when playing multiplayer gets locked at 48 fps after facing lag from 83 fps and i've to restart game to fix this. Perhaps, this is a issue with Windows 8.1.
You mean it's a windows 8.1 issue? Why can't I see about this in online

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Currently I have no issues sometimes I face this. When I face it I will run it in compatible mode

It happened on Windows 8.1 only, none of previous OS had any trouble. There might be minuscule amount of ppl facing this, so no issues discussed anywhere.

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
what do you mean by slow updates

When you are on Windows Insider Preview program you have 2 options-
1> Slow Updates
2> Fast Updates

Slow updates are tested and are much more stable whereas the fast updates are buggy and is for people who live on the edge.
First a new feature comes to fast update and then its rolled out to the people in slow update.
Windows Insider Program will be supported even after RTM.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Windows Insider Preview is only for Windows 10 not Windows 8.1.
Yeah I know that.

Actually fee suggested to use windows 10 I said it is due next month so I'm waiting for it. Also I said whether I will get stable update of I'm on preview

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
Yeah I know that.

Actually fee suggested to use windows 10 I said it is due next month so I'm waiting for it. Also I said whether I will get stable update of I'm on preview

Yeah you can use Windows 10 now and upgrade automatically as more stable and better builds are released.
This way you don't have to reinstall the updates for the Windows 8.1.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Yeah you can use Windows 10 now and upgrade automatically as more stable and better builds are released.

Okay will find sometime for that

- - - Updated - - -

Its not sunny anymore in my city
*gpuz.techpowerup.com/15/05/16/ekk.png

Max temp 72

fan speed at 85% i can see stuttering during gameplay

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Okay will find sometime for that

- - - Updated - - -

Its not sunny anymore in my city
*gpuz.techpowerup.com/15/05/16/ekk.png

Max temp 72

fan speed at 85% i can see stuttering during gameplay

Seems perfectly normal to me. Seems the stuttering is not due to any imaginary problem with your GPU anymore.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Finally gave my gfx card for RMA last week. When I checked for updates today, the service center guy says GFX is requested for replacement [so there is an issue huh!!!:fc_bat:] Will have to wait for a week since the stock is questionable from Zotac end.

I asked him whether I can get a an amp version with little more money paid, he said its not possible. Anyway I'm happy with the same card as long as it does not create same issues.

Top Bottom