Your tips for this (( SUMMER ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Hi all..,

How is your weather in your places...INDIA is well known for got summer...so suggest few tips or advice to others...

Here is mine..

Get a girl and go to spencer or landmark or theatre or any place which has centralised A/C..

This is the time to show your parents that you are a book worm...start early and visit higin botham's and start reading a novel!

Stop eating and start drinking water.... Ice cold!

Shutdown your pc's as they can dissipate too much of heat! Hiihihi

Run to a hill station and start acting link a saint for next few months!

If you dont have a/c , you better get one by selling your friends bike!

Whats your advice?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
live a normal life and dont waste water

quit smoking, don't drink alcohol, turn vegetarian, use condoms

and don't ride such vehicles:

*cache.gawker.com/assets/images/4/2008/04/thumb463x_Unobike1.jpg

goobimama

 Macboy
For one don't come into close contact with cats. Their engine runs a little too hot.

2. Get a mac. They run much cooler than PCs. So while my PC whines louder than my HT system, my Mac is as silent as, well, its silent.

3. Don't go to Goa for a holiday. Its humid, hot and if you were planning on gawking at hot foreigners, they are all gone back to where they came from.

4. I would advice you however, not to use ACs. I personally don't use a fan even at night, although that is a little extreme. ACs are a drain on electricity and produce a lot of CFCs as well. Not advisable for the environment.

5. Go to Goa for a holiday. The beaches are awesome during the summer! Nothing like going for a nice cool swim and then chilling out on some jungle juice at a beach shack.

6. Think cool. Its all in the head. And have a watermelon if you can't instigate those cool thoughts. Have a watermelon even if you can instigate those cool thoughts.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Avoid going out during the day, you might get a sunburn or a bad and uneven tan. Your girlfriend might not recognise you :D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
goobimama said:
For one don't come into close contact with cats. Their engine runs a little too hot.

2. Get a mac. They run much cooler than PCs. So while my PC whines louder than my HT system, my Mac is as silent as, well, its silent.

3. Don't go to Goa for a holiday. Its humid, hot and if you were planning on gawking at hot foreigners, they are all gone back to where they came from.

4. I would advice you however, not to use ACs. I personally don't use a fan even at night, although that is a little extreme. ACs are a drain on electricity and produce a lot of CFCs as well. Not advisable for the environment.

5. Go to Goa for a holiday. The beaches are awesome during the summer! Nothing like going for a nice cool swim and then chilling out on some jungle juice at a beach shack.

6. Think cool. Its all in the head. And have a watermelon if you can't instigate those cool thoughts. Have a watermelon even if you can instigate those cool thoughts.

Seriously Goobi!
Should we or should we not go to Goa?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
1.as t159 said,grow a beer belly,it looks so sexy(according to some women atleast):p.

2.Nimbupaani for the win!,drink as much nimbu paani with salts to avoid dehydration.

3.Avoid using AC's as much as possible,seriously.:p

4.Stop thinking about hot girls.:p

5.go for early morning walks,I mean really early.

praka123

left this forum longback
although I agree,summer is hot,but here it is raining every evening :D

1.drink sugarcane juice chilled
2.if that doesnot fit,drink chilled kallu(toddy) esp from palms.
3.If it is too hot,go to some clean river(I dont meant that madras T.nagar koovam crap) and have a swim
4.join SRK fanclub if you are a NI,Join a Rajani fan club if you are in TN :D(it is a license to do all mischievous?)
5.for kerala guys,beware of lightning these days... :-|

Rockstar11

Technomancer
here it is raining every evening :D

1.drink sugarcane juice chilled

raining??? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif

+1
sugarcane juice chilled. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/38.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/38.gif
*a.imagehost.org/0198/sugercane1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom