Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Aren't you the one who played a lot of F1 before ?
How does Grid 1 compares to NFS Shift 1/2 ?

Yeah, thats me. Grid 1 is a LOT LOT LOT better than Shift or any racing game out there. It's the only game I feel to be comparable to F1 2013. On the other hand F1 2014 sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Started Sniper Elite 3 :cool:

Play it without any assist, at highest realism setting and while trying to kill as few enemy soldiers as possible. It's the most fun this way, trust me.

@gameranand & @harshilsharma63 - Thanks, I haven't played any F1 games yet.

Try F1 2013. Do not play F1 2014. It'll take time before you can even be even within 10 seconds of other opponent but once you do (it took my about 180 laps) you'll just love the feeling of braking hard into the first corner and blocking opponent's line while you struggle to prevent wheelspin on a soaking wet track.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Try F1 2013. Do not play F1 2014. It'll take time before you can even be even within 10 seconds of other opponent but once you do (it took my about 180 laps) you'll just love the feeling of braking hard into the first corner and blocking opponent's line while you struggle to prevent wheelspin on a soaking wet track.

Thanks for the suggestion. But for now I don't think I am into driving for so many laps, may be some day later if it interests me. I'm sure I'll check out Grid before that.

Right now I am playing Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 2 & Skyrim, These will get quite some time to complete

Thanks for the suggestion. But for now I don't think I am into driving for so many laps, may be some day later if it interests me. I'm sure I'll check out Grid before that.

Right now I am playing Far Cry 3, Mass Effect 2 & Skyrim, These will get quite some time to complete

Yeah, even the races will be of 12-17 laps at minimum at 25% duration. 100% duration races are 45-55 laps each.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gone through Rage for almost 14 Hours ... though at the begining the game kinda felt boring but it's getting a little interesting now.

Reloaded

In the zone
Started The Evil Within. Getting very low fps. BTW game is not at all scary. Using trainer to play this game, everything unlimited :p.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Rage with DLC. The game just got finished when it was getting interesting. Too short campaign story for a wanna be CRPG game like this.

setanjan123

In the zone
Started The Evil Within. Getting very low fps. BTW game is not at all scary. Using trainer to play this game, everything unlimited :p.
Lol. I think a trainer takes away the horror in most horror games. Horror is very delicate and once you start feeling invincible, the game stops being scary. Has happened with me a few times

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Completed Rage with DLC. The game just got finished when it was getting interesting. Too short campaign story for a wanna be CRPG game like this.

same here. was expecting a big boss fight on the final mission but it just ended abruptly with no proper end achievement. really disappointing.

Piyush

Lanaya
This reminds me of my experience with Doom 3. I used god mode trainer. But by using that, the enemy boss was given god mode perk as well. So we both were fighting each other with god mode ON. Good times :lol:

Top Bottom