Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

kapilove77

Padawan
Review of Evil within is good so must play but i won't because i am such a pussy. :p

Currently playing Shadow of mordor, Inversion and downloading path of exile.

quicky008

Technomancer
Review of Evil within is good so must play but i won't because i am such a pussy. :p

Currently playing Shadow of mordor, Inversion and downloading path of exile.

Are you liking shadow of mordor?Although its being touted as one of the best 3rd person action games of 2014,i found it to be pretty boring actually.The missions are very repetitive and there's virtually nothing to do in it other than going from point A to point b ,killing hordes of orcs who greatly outnumber the player on most occasions,thereby leading to his inevitable death and forcing him to restart the game from the last checkpoint and start the mission afresh.

kapilove77

Padawan
Are you liking shadow of mordor?Although its being touted as one of the best 3rd person action games of 2014,i found it to be pretty boring actually.The missions are very repetitive and there's virtually nothing to do in it other than going from point A to point b ,killing hordes of orcs who greatly outnumber the player on most occasions,thereby leading to his inevitable death and forcing him to restart the game from the last checkpoint and start the mission afresh.

I play games just for the story most of the time. Graphic wise it's awesome and combat system is also like assassin creed or even better. I had expectation from this games which this game deliver. I give 8.5/10 for this game i still have to do lot of things as i just started this game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!

Gaming itself is repetitive if you look at it that way, every game feels repetitive after a while. But the way it is executed matters, and this game is great on that part. There are many ways of killing orcs and not just sword-fighting. And the story is good, nothing awe-inducing (like BioShock 1), but still this falls under games with good stories. I'm in agreement with the reviews of this game, it's one of the best games released this year. Only wish there were more Mordor fauna.

And, have you encountered Warchiefs yet?

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Finally started Mass Effect 2.

I was holding off from playing it because the first one was so awesome and I didn't want to ruin that experience in case this one is not that good.

quicky008

Technomancer
I may have but i haven't played it in a while so i cant really say for sure,and i wouldn't go so far as to call it one of the best games of this year.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Completed Crysis 3 again on a stretch, just to stress the GTX 970, awesome experience.

Shadow of Mordor (maxed out at 74.3 FPS in 1080P ) --Killed all four Warchiefs, waiting for ratbag's next move.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Completed Watch Dogs and boy it was helluva experience. Even with its flaws, the game was purely enjoyable and i played continuous for 6 hrs as it gripped me in curiosity. Must play game 9/10 from me. Overall satisfied.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Finished Hero of the Kingdom. (Amazing game 9/10, it's only $2 on sale right now, find my steam review here:Steam Community :: ACid DrinkeR :: Review for Hero of the Kingdom )

Started DMC4, the cutscenes and stuff was uber awesome but the game was slow paced and quite repititive. Got bored after an hour of gameplay and uninstalled.

Starting Dear Esther. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Except when you get to act 4 ands its just an unnnecessary grind
The game's act 4 is equivalent to difficulty level of act 1 in diablo 2.. thats why i really dislike this game
- - - Updated - - -

IF you want 50 chaos orbs and a legendary white item tabula rasa, hit me up (my id is xXNerevarineXx)

kapilove77

Padawan
Except when you get to act 4 ands its just an unnnecessary grind
The game's act 4 is equivalent to difficulty level of act 1 in diablo 2.. thats why i really dislike this game
- - - Updated - - -

IF you want 50 chaos orbs and a legendary white item tabula rasa, hit me up (my id is xXNerevarineXx)

Tell me your steam id bro. I am at just at act 1 will see how it goes. Using Witch as main char for now.

Top Bottom