Feeling Gravity
Alan wake : episode 1 completed .
Edit: episode 2 done too
Want to finish the game soon

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
How long is the single player campaign of COD AW ? BTW, currently playing and enjoying Borderlands The Pre Sequel.

snap

Lurker
Thinking of downloading the game, maybe [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] can join too :D

which lvl's you guys on? should i join in the next playthrough?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Thinking of downloading the game, maybe [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] can join too :D

i am at level 20, i have like 12 orange weapons to spare, but i dunno how to use that hamachi thing :(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

yes we can catch up quickly.. but hamachi thing might be strange for me too, not able to ping everyone

snap

Lurker
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] come online on steam, have few questions about blps and [MENTION=150630]sam_738844[/MENTION] i think i don't have you on steam, add me : TheVenerable :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Do you have a guide how to play pre-seq using hamachi? BTW this time i was bit disappointing and did not buy the original game. I will buy in January anyway though. Right now i have an ahem copy

PMed you.

Yes. please dl the game and join us. its a shame that only 4 guys can play it, but it sure ly is a lot of fun.

i am at level 20, i have like 12 orange weapons to spare, but i dunno how to use that hamachi thing :(

me and a few other guys were already at 21 when i last played 1 week back. i'd be the least ranked ATM.. :p

yes we can catch up quickly.. but hamachi thing might be strange for me too, not able to ping everyone

atleast try it out. all of us have very connectivity over Hamachi for this game.

[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] come online on steam, have few questions about blps and [MENTION=150630]sam_738844[/MENTION] i think i don't have you on steam, add me : TheVenerable :D

add me too. i'll be on his friendlist by the name *ancient_Mariner*

snap

Lurker
[MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] i already have you in my friend list, but you are offline currently

snap

Lurker
Currently downloading, ETA 3hours :D

- - - Updated - - -

OT: how is tunngle compared to hamachi? it seems much more easier to use and convenient

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Completed Borderlands : Pre-sequel with anirban, nomad and gagan kumar in normal mode. :D

Raid Boss-- First run--> Fun
Second run --> oh god why!

:D :D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Completed Borderlands : Pre-sequel with anirban, nomad and gagan kumar in normal mode. :D

Raid Boss-- First run--> Fun
Second run --> oh god why!

:D :D

main story mission was too short.. and side missions are too frivolous.

i am getting a feeling to play Borderlands 2 again. this time in Coop. :D

Top Bottom