Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Having hell lotsa fun with this. Love Deadpool, hope he gets an awesome movie soon. Humor's sooo good, doesn't feel like it's just slapped into it. Genuinely funny. Gameplay's good, nothing groundbreaking. Great game for this drought (gaming) season. [*koff* Uttarakhand *koff*]

EDIT: Some moar.

screenshots channel bro... :|

anyway, is the game fun enough?? been reading too many negative comments about it being repetitive...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I highly recommend playing Deadpool. It's darn funny, I mean it! F*** 'em critics, this game is great! Sure it isn't Arkham City level, but it comes close. But you HAVE to play it for Nolan North's performance and awesomeness. Just loving the shyt outta this game. They even mock the game itself.

PLAY IT!

heidi2521

Padawan
Europa Universalis III

Ming campaign: The bureaucratic faction are proving a major pain. I can't even adjust the sliders to reduce the Bureaucratic influence in favour of the Temple faction without risking destabilizing my country. Looks like I'll need to wait to let my stability rise to 3 before I do anything. I've entered a series of alliances and warned Tibet and Sukhothai so that as soon as someone trips up I can enter war and gain new territory without the Bureaucrats interfering. Because of them Manchu is quickly colonizing all the horde lands. On the other hand my manpower has been increased.

Civilization V

Japanese Campaign: After a brief war with Sweden I managed to capture Sigtuna. Built a Great Library and Temple of Artemis. Founded Osaka after Kyoto. Now I need to focus on getting faith and start building my army again.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Guys, I highly recommend playing Deadpool. It's darn funny, I mean it! F*** 'em critics, this game is great! Sure it isn't Arkham City level, but it comes close. But you HAVE to play it for Nolan North's performance and awesomeness. Just loving the shyt outta this game. They even mock the game itself.

PLAY IT!

Nolan North is the Vocals of Deadpool????? :hyper:

damn why didnt someone say it earlier??? imma gonna get it ASAP! :D :D

thanks for the heads up bro

ratzee199

Journeyman
A lot of games to finish....my entire 2013 will get over to complete all these old titles...and a newer bunch will come...
sigh...
anyways...here's the list
1> Farcry 3: Blood Dragon
2> Crysis 3
3> Bioshock Infinite
4> Dead Space 3
5> Metro last Light
6> Company of Heroes 2
7> Deadpool
8> Deponia
9> Chaos in Deponia
10> Ruse
11> Quantum Conundrum
12> Darksiders 2
13> Mafia 2
14> Alan Wake
15> Anno 2070
16> Brutal Legend
17> Starcroaft 2: Heart of Swarm
18> Dark SOuls Prepare to Die edition
19> Endless Space
20> Call of Juarej:Gunslinger
21> The Night of the Rabbit...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
A lot of games to finish....my entire 2013 will get over to complete all these old titles...and a newer bunch will come...
sigh...
anyways...here's the list
1> Farcry 3: Blood Dragon
2> Crysis 3
3> Bioshock Infinite
4> Dead Space 3
5> Metro last Light
6> Company of Heroes 2
7> Deadpool
8> Deponia
9> Chaos in Deponia
10> Ruse
11> Quantum Conundrum
12> Darksiders 2
13> Mafia 2
14> Alan Wake
15> Anno 2070
16> Brutal Legend
17> Starcroaft 2: Heart of Swarm
18> Dark SOuls Prepare to Die edition
19> Endless Space
20> Call of Juarej:Gunslinger
21> The Night of the Rabbit...

I know the feel of clearing the backlog. I'm pretty sure you won't complete all of it. I still need to complete GRFS, BS2 and Sleeping Dogs.

Currently playing Cryostasis, thanks to topgear. Yep, this game is amazing. Atmosphere rivals Metro's. If anyone hasn't played it, I highly recommend.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you have liked Cryostasis then do try Nosferatu next .. there's not much horror ( actually any ) games that can stand against this.

Hrishi

I am playing Darksiders 2 , but finding it kinda hard to complete. I mean it seems way too exhausting. What kind of game genre does it falls in ?? I have never played anything like this ago*

rst

Youngling
I am playing Darksiders 2 , but finding it kinda hard to complete. I mean it seems way too exhausting. What kind of game genre does it falls in ?? I have never played anything like this ago*

It is "hack and slash" game
Other games of this category are devil may cry series

Its really good game

Flash

Lost in speed

It got some role-playing elements too!

Top Bottom