Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Playing Crysis.

ah .. I played this exactly 4 years back on this month ;-)

^^^one of the epic game of all times...enjoy it...you have many options to reach the destiny.

how come .. this is not a RPG/CRPG game .. Op needs to complete some linear sequence of missions ( and side missions if he likes ) and that's all what needs to to be done to complete this great game but yes, he can put his creative thoughts to the maximum level and use the suit and environment to make this game more enjoyable ..

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Reached the village to find the hostage in Crysis. Loving the game,10 times better than Crysis 2. One problem though,the maximum resolution available is 1680x1050,so it's leaving borders on my full hd monitor.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
ah .. I played this exactly 4 years back on this month ;-)

how come .. this is not a RPG/CRPG game .. Op needs to complete some linear sequence of missions ( and side missions if he likes ) and that's all what needs to to be done to complete this great game but yes, he can put his creative thoughts to the maximum level and use the suit and environment to make this game more enjoyable ..

i mean to say he can choose other paths also...unlike Crysis 2.

vaibhav23

In the zone
Reached the village to find the hostage in Crysis. Loving the game,10 times better than Crysis 2. One problem though,the maximum resolution available is 1680x1050,so it's leaving borders on my full hd monitor.
crysis 1 was really awesome+I liked the weapon customization of crysis 1.
Shotgun+Sniper Scope = Hell Yeah:twisted:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Started playing Skyrim yesterday and it has been 15 hrs of gameplay already :p . Gamed like crazy after a long long time. Done alot of side quests. In Ustengrav Depths right now trying to figure out a puzzle :)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
started new game in Darksiders on APOCALYPTIC after being unable to kill abbadon because of a damn QTE
right now in the hollows waiting to find the griever and kick its ass the second time

coolwebmaster

Right off the assembly line
the best games forever are IGI-2------- NFS MOST WANTED ------- PRINCE OF PERSIA all parts try out all u love it......... *couponsindia.net/imgs/signature_coupon.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
@ RON
You can't really compare these two games. Both are really great games. I have said it multiple times but still I'll repeat. DAO is more about party management and Witcher is all about you. You should play both the games, both are great in their own terms and both have really great story.

Flash

Lost in speed
Anyone played 'Venus hostage'?
Its a FPS game for Adults! Not like the way, you think :p

It got some serious puzzles and don't try if you're below 18.

Top Bottom