Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

zaman37

Right off the assembly line
Try this... It has stopped me from shooting at AI and spending on other titles since last 3 years.

Worlds largest played online game (Guineas World Record) - "World of Tanks"

It is very professionally manged realistic Tank warfare game which has a very large online community. And its free !!

World of Tanks Gameplay - YouTube

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone played 'Venus hostage'?
Its a FPS game for Adults! Not like the way, you think :p

It got some serious puzzles and don't try if you're below 18.

never heard of it but will give this a try .. the images looks intimidating ;-)

link here :
In Progress - Let's play Venus Hostage, a "mature" first-person adventure game of sorts. | Page 2 | rpg codex > @rpgcodex | facebook.com/rpgcodex

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
How is sniper elite v2 ?

------------
Played MW 3
Black OPs
Battlefield 3
Any good games in this categ.. with good visuals that you people recommend ??
-----------------

Flash

Lost in speed
never heard of it but will give this a try .. the images looks intimidating

Well looks different for sure.

I came to know about this game via digit only. Its in January 2012 DVD as demo, Alpha i guess ! :unsure:
Shocked to see such a game in that! But played anyway with a thought that our readers are mature enough to accept this!
No offense to thinkdigit team, just my opinion! :high5:
Its really interesting and am impressed with it. You've to look for each and every corner to get hints to proceed further.
Now devising a way to knock off 2 thugs, by looking on the environmental hints! :twisted:

erase_trick

Right off the assembly line
Borderlands 2 Level 32 Siren, completed main quest....lots of side questing now...have to try out the true vault hunter mode
Dark Souls - Prepare To Die - getting my asses kicked

gameranand

Living to Play
How is sniper elite v2 ?

------------
Played MW 3
Black OPs
Battlefield 3
Any good games in this categ.. with good visuals that you people recommend ??
-----------------

Its quite good game and worth a playthrough.

If you want more FPS and war games then see the first post of Suggest game thread for a nice list.

doomgiver

Warframe
All my gaming progress has been on hold for 3 months due to new game : Dwarf Fortress.

its a complex, tough game where you have to build up a fully functional fortress from scratch and survive. Mostly survive, coz anything and everything can kill you.
Not enough food and booze? Dwarfs go angry and revolt. Not enough pants? revolt. A pet accidentally was butchered? REVOLT.

Also, it has dragons, invasions and many mosnteers.

WARNING : its cpu only, so gpu does not factor into the equation. also, its ASCII only, though graphical tilesets and sprites are available.

only play if you are looking for a challenge, its a game that will make you cry for your mistake, because you forgot to lock the door, allowing the kobold thieves to steal the king's favorite mail shirt, making him angry, so that he goes and pulls the lever that floods your fortress with magma.

also, all the dwarfs are total boozers, and actually suffer penalties when sober.

get it here (you have been warned) : Lazy Newb Pack [0.34.11] [V15] Updated GUI! ( just choose the advanced version, its got sweet utilities that can make your first fort easier)

screenshots : do you really want to look at ASCII graphics? just play the damn game, or better read the wiki.

wiki : DF2012:Quickstart guide - Dwarf Fortress Wiki (just look at that flowchart.... its freaking COMPLEX)

on reddit : Dwarf Fortress (very helpful community)

The wiki has everything you need to know, its your best friend. consult it at ALL TIMES.

you will need help many times, so dont be scared to ask for it.
go to the wiki, or join the irc chatroom, help is always available.

Top Bottom