Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Skyrim: Winterhold college quests done, thief guild quests almost done, dark brotherhood quests started, half the legion quests are done, atleast 5 normal and 3 blood dragons killed, alot of other minor side quests done, few of bards college quests done and don't even remember where i was in main quest :p. maybe rathole quest is the next in the "Main Quest". Level is 24. Since i am the archmage now so concentrating on magic skills only for now along with enchanting for having a little advantage in hand-to-hand combat. No fast travelling and no carriage travel so it's taking alot of time but I am still enjoying travelling through beautiful skyrim :D. Still have to figure out a way to kill KVENEL. He is pissing me off really. Even when I have such a strong companion with me it's almost impossible to kill him. Don't want reduce the difficulty level below Adept. Will keep on trying tonight.

P.S. These giants are real beast. Tried killing one alone, could not be done. 1 hit from him and i was about 3 km in the air :-|

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Started playing Max Payne 3 reached on chapter 5 :mrgreen: ,Also playing brave & syndicate. playing brave is fun :razz: on the another side max is again messed up with the gang leaders and local violence .

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
just completed Darksiders:Wrath of War for the first time
earlier i was stuck on the abaddon fight in the parrying phase where you have to mash the (X) button on the controller

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
completed Borderlands. The Destroyer was the easiest boss fight in the whole game. 3-4min with a cheap repeater with 2X fire damage to finish it off. Next are DLCs.

Flash

Lost in speed
^ I've started IAA long back , but suddenly left interest to go with Prototype.
Go on buddy. Its a good survival horror game!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok ;-)

BorderLands 2- anyway, the sanctuary just got lost ( actually Lilith did this to save it from Jack's attack ) and to find it again I had to work very hard.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Can't get to this Lair of Romulus gate. Anyone who can help? ACBSP 2012-10-19 23-03-09-94.jpg

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^you have to repair required water ducts so as to fill up water in that area which will then enable you to swim to that platform where tht flap is placed.

Top Bottom