Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Prongs298

In the zone
I've started INFERNAL.
Amazed by the graphics & lightings in the intro-gunfight level.

I dont know, why this game got low ranking thou it got some good-eye-candy-effects in it?
Maybe, because of the story? Anyone played this one?

GamingHeaven: Infernal (PC)

yeah i have played it. it has got some really cool graphics and also some very nice level structure in some stages. but gameplay drags it down in the later and harder levels. also the shooting mechanism is very bad for a third person shooter.

sanny16

Journeyman
@Gearbox
regarding inferno
I played once this game and i had the same reaction as yours. But left in the middle because i was stuck at one level.

finished prototype 2 and fifa 12 is still running.. about to start hitman sniper challenge.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was bundled with one of the bundles iirc. ;)

Ok .. got all the required details and I think Sam is playing this on Android. ;-)

Anomaly Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, Stuck at playing poker in SD .. never played poker before and card game sucks IMO.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sleeping Dgs : completed Buried Alive mission and all the Cop missions on SD except drug busts - the last mission was rescuing the Russian girl.

Flash

Lost in speed
yeah i have played it. it has got some really cool graphics and also some very nice level structure in some stages. but gameplay drags it down in the later and harder levels. also the shooting mechanism is very bad for a third person shooter.
I agree with that. Thou it sports the cover-based shooting, it is not well-tuned.

@Gearbox
regarding inferno
I played once this game and i had the same reaction as yours. But left in the middle because i was stuck at one level.
I'm sure that's one of the reason, nobody ever tried. Read some old reviews, where people said they're frustrated when dealing with boss-kills.The makers should've spent less money on advertising! :p

Btw, on [Prototype] - The World Set Free

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finally Completed Witcher 2 (Iorveth's Path & also the whole game)...10/10 rating

Started Playing Street Fighter X Tekken

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Completed spec ops Great game that's the first game i see 4 endings possible . the gamemakers did the great job

the gameplay is fantastic with almost no bugs and great visuals. just the controls need to be fixed for cover & jump which causes a lot of problem whenever you need to jump you get stuck in cover.

Ok .. got all the required details and I think Sam is playing this on Android. ;-)

Anomaly Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nope. on PC and is a must have game for anyone who likes tower defense (Defense Grid: The Awakening & Plants vs Zombies)
*i.imgur.com/uuuFS.jpg

i have left gaming on android long ago. small screen sucks.

BTW, Stuck at playing poker in SD .. never played poker before and card game sucks IMO.

:lol: had same problem in Machinarium. you are asked to beat someone in a board game.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Sam - thanks for the info and screenshot - I've played a similar game though not completed : Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime

BTW, completed Sleeping Dogs and Will Start Playing Borderlands 2 ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice game .. hacking terminals is a great fun on this one.

BTW, Started playing BoderLands 2 - the game is very good - has the same old feeling like the previous one though accessing inventory/upgrade/map menu is a little bit clumsy on this - one great addition is the sentry bot though ;-)

Piyush

Lanaya
Got Deus Ex: Human revolution.
Have to try this weekend!

Whats your opinion on DE:HR?

I'd put DE:HR in the same basket as Half Life franchise ;)
great story, gameplay and dialogues

Meanwhile started Borderlands 2

The game doesnt looks much different from B1 when it comes to single player , but its fun in Co-op as always

Game intro is hilarious , dialogues are amazing and claptrap never disappoints you :D

PS:Handsome Jack is cruel

RON28

Cyborg Agent
started playing Halo: Combat evolved yesterday evening, and completed today morning ;) this was the 3rd time i played Halo.

i hate those ugly floods.

Top Bottom