Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
Good to hear back about +ve on DE:HR!
Btw, on H:CE - i hate the DUO (Sort of bosses, dont know their exact name) who fires by plasma guns.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Started playing I am Alive. Finding the meds for the girl. Stamina bar at the lower levels filled with dust goes down fast. I wish they provided gas mask or something to counter that.

Story seems interesting.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Started playing I am Alive. Finding the meds for the girl. Stamina bar at the lower levels filled with dust goes down fast. I wish they provided gas mask or something to counter that.

Story seems interesting.

you'll find the gas mask later in the game...keep playing...

playing 'I am Alive'...completed the little girl mission....man the resources are too scarce and those random encounters with other fatal survivors is now becoming difficult...but still is interesting

Alok

Adventurer
Done Tiny Troopers . Gets repeatitive soon and losing experienced troopers was bad experience . Still good for one time fun.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing Secret Files 3. Playing an point-and-click adventure game after a long long time.

Flash

Lost in speed
I am alive - Mary, the kid mission.
Good graphics + nice story. Though, understanding maps is a bit difficulty, i'm starting to like it.

Helped a victim for the first time with a medic kit and felt great!
A good sign of humanity inside 0r should i say +ve effect of gaming!

Flash

Lost in speed
I Am Alive - Scaling the highest building for picking up the medicinal crate.
Its both tough to reach & find a way to the top, though having the 80% of stamina.

vaibhav23

In the zone
Completed POP:The Forgotten Sands.Was quite easy and the puzzles were a piece of cake.
A good game but not better than Warrior Within
Started to play Assassin's Creed.Thought of starting to play this game series from the very first game.
Along with that started NFS:HP

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed POP:The Forgotten Sands.Was quite easy and the puzzles were a piece of cake.
A good game but not better than Warrior Within
Started to play Assassin's Creed.Thought of starting to play this game series from the very first game.
Along with that started NFS:HP

Oh! You should be lucky as you've crossed all the locked-DOORS! ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
SF X Tekken

Oh man Final Boss battle with Ogre is tough one..but not tougher than fighting with Seth (in previous SF title) :|

but another Final Fight with Akuma is super duper tough (I had to try 4~6 times before I defeat him in 2 rounds)

Top Bottom