Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^No problem man. Also add Real shops HD version beta, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.5.1, 1.6. Install these in the ascending order just like i have mentioned. Install all of these and your manhattan area in GTA IV will look almost like real Manhattan :). I am enjoying just roaming around in the city :p

Right now I am trying to find the building which was always shown in TV Series "Friends". People say its there somewhere near Middle Park which in reality is "Central Park".

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok .. I'll keep those in mind .. saved all those ( mod names on a file ) for future reference ;-)

Flash

Lost in speed
*profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc6/203116_100002409386627_1907190_q.jpg
[PROTOTYPE]
Defeated the Supreme hunter.
Now in the Mission - Men like Gods!

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Completed Silent Hill Homecoming. This game is damn awesome.. pretty personal stuff! Took almost 20 days to complete the game!

To my surprise i got the good ending!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Completed Silent Hill Homecoming. This game is damn awesome.. pretty personal stuff! Took almost 20 days to complete the game!

To my surprise i got the good ending!

I think we have a thread where we can discuss this.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
GTA IV: currently busy dating kate and with the mission "Dust Off". But i must say tht so far story has disappointed me. Only thing that makes me like this game is its "world". It's very lively and mods have eliminated almost every shortcoming it had with its graphical content.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Ok .. many people still used to refer RTCW as only Wolfenstein and they even don't know a Wolfenstein game was realsed on 2009 - that's why I asked.

Anyway, completing mission after mission in SD - the game seems to be endless ;-)

Flash

Lost in speed
I've started INFERNAL.
Amazed by the graphics & lightings in the intro-gunfight level.

I dont know, why this game got low ranking thou it got some good-eye-candy-effects in it?
Maybe, because of the story? Anyone played this one?

GamingHeaven: Infernal (PC)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Anomaly Warzone Earth:
Entered (after Afghanistan) japan and on the first mission was given a hard time. Outnumbered and outgunned. Ton of alternate routes and easy control really helps.

Top Bottom