Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. The best game I have played this year. And definitely one of the best adventure game. Gripping story, challenging puzzles, lovely graphics, grim presentation, good audio - must play I would say.

Is it available anywhere else(DVD version) except for steam?

Arnab boss

In the zone
started painkiller hell & damnation , max payne 3 and medal of honor warfighter flt..!!!

completed nfs run 2nd time , battle field bad company 2 , sniper ghost warrior..!!!

cant go through level 4 of painkiller without cheats...no cheats is available till yet..!!

any cheats known for this edition would b helpful..!!

ishan99

Broken In
Stared NFS Most wanted 2012, going to complete Saints Row The third for the 3 time.
Thinking to buy MOH Warfighter and COD BO 2
Also playing PES 13.......

ishan99

Broken In
Hell yeah!!! Visually its not so beautiful but the gameplay is awesome!
Replay value is ok and the side missions are fun.
Its a must buy for all the Sandbox fans...... but i cant say about the previous versions. I have played Saints Row the Third and its a definite buy.......

utkarsh73

In the zone
Started playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory yesterday. Its just brilliant man!! Everything is just brilliant. Except for the graphics. It feels really lacking when playing so old game with such graphics.
Now I understand why Splinter Cell fans are not happy with Conviction and blacklist.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Dishonored. So far so good.

get used with sleep datrs, Teleporting and making hostiles unconscious from behind - what more ? there's a bathing seen though don't expect much ;-)

Just try to settle the situation without killing hostiles.
The game have different endings depending upon how much chaos you made in the city.

I got the High Chaos ending but no matter what the game devs has showed I liked it and the way I played the entire game - justice well served ;-)

rock2702

Padawan
Downloaded 16gb of witcher 2 enhanced edition via steam.The graphics look stunning on my hd 7970,one of the best that i have ever seen.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally stopped playing Driver:San Francisco after all the countless hours I put into it.
After a long time I played quite a few games today.
1. Toki Tori: completed the first world.
2. Dirt 3: Few multiplayer rounds
3. Torchlight: First Hack n' slash that I have ever played with interest. Actually kind of enjoyed killing monsters etc. Character has reached level 9.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8486/8231295381_2153c41533_z.jpg

I Am Alive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom