Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
AC Brotherhood main story done. Back to killin Borgia niggers in Rome. Revelations ready in drawer and so new.. feelin good just by seein the box !!!

rock2702

Padawan
Started witcher 2,graphics is awesome but dont like the character movement,its a bit stifled.Also ordered far cry 3 lost expeditions and assasins creed 3 from flipkart.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
installed FarCry 3

updating to v1.01 .... 258MB :evil:

Downloaded 16gb of witcher 2 enhanced edition via steam.The graphics look stunning on my hd 7970,one of the best that i have ever seen.

i downloaded twice but unable to play as when i launch nothing happens
steam file verification failed & steam doesnot repairing it

can you help??

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Walking Dead Episode 5 (finally yay!!!)

Confused which one to start after that
I am Alive/Dark Siders 2/Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3. No doubt, best in the series. No non-sense things in FC2 is removed and that good-old environment and action from FC1. In one word, Awesome!

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
AC Revelations. Sequence 1. I got to admit am getting bored now. Maybe it's because I played Brotherhood extensively and right after that, I started this :(

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Only playing Just Cause 2 and Borderlands 2.
For some reason I find shooting in JC2 quite difficult due to it's unusual controls

Flash

Lost in speed
Playing "Assassin Creed".
Completed two assassinations successfully and on the way to Jerusalem:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Started Playing 'The Witcher 2:Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition'. What do you guys prefer,gamepad or Keyboard+Mouse?

Neo

^^ Meh. You are a furious gamer. :rolleyes: How long is the game play?
I just started nfs mw 2012. Car handling is quite difficult.. more than Dirt 3

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Meh. You are a furious gamer. :rolleyes: How long is the game play?
I just started nfs mw 2012. Car handling is quite difficult.. more than Dirt 3

Stared this game on 3rd of this month. And yesterday, i played nine hours straight. It took me around 30 hours and it is good man.

I have to explore the alternate endings, by joining with Citra. Today i will try.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
wow ! FC3 has 30 hours of gameplay - now that's something more than awesome - thanks for the info - can't remember any modern FPS action game having such long playtime.

Top Bottom