Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
wow ! FC3 has 30 hours of gameplay - now that's something more than awesome - thanks for the info - can't remember any modern FPS action game having such long playtime.

And it doesn't include any side missions, hunting etc.

Wow! Seems cool. I'll play it once I upgrade my PC . :)

Good thing is, this game is optimized pretty well, that i get 25fps at 1024x resolution, with low~medium settings, with my HD4670.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ The old, original and still the best ;-)

And it doesn't include any side missions, hunting etc.

Good thing is, this game is optimized pretty well, that i get 25fps at 1024x resolution, with low~medium settings, with my HD4670.

just great - can't wait to get it and the price is also very reasonable.

tkin

Back to school!!
My backlog just got real, I used to maintain a no backlag with my games, but that's long past now.

Now 'Acquiring' MOH Warfighter. :D

Still to go: Sleeping dogs, Hitman Absolution, AC3(next in my list), FC3, b@st@rd games are getting bigger day by day, still can't match Crysis 1 in terms of visuals but all have sizes over 15GB, looks like the devs have never heard about data compression or ingame cutscene rendering.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
nope - it's not like necrovision ( run and gun, shoot like stuff ) - the story is very good and same goes for the gameplay - it let's you make decisions which effects the end result, you should try it once - you will like it and yes, the visulals though not upto the mark the game surely is - it can be considered as one of the best game of this year IMO.

tkin

Back to school!!
nope - it's not like necrovision ( run and gun, shoot like stuff ) - the story is very good and same goes for the gameplay - it let's you make decisions which effects the end result, you should try it once - you will like it and yes, the visulals though not upto the mark the game surely is - it can be considered as one of the best game of this year IMO.
I'll try it next then, also this reminds me, Serious Sam BFE, how I longed to play that game, best run and gun game ever, no cover, no stunts, just spray and pray.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
now that you have remind me I'll Try SS 3 BFE - have not played any SS games after SS2 ( though only tried SS HD once ) - I really miss all those fun while playing SS 2 at hard difficulty mode in Coop.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ lol. Should have started with FC3...

After Crysis I'll play it. Also I always wait for a few patches to come before I start playing game. I don't like half baked cake, I prefer to play when most issues have been rectified to get a good experience overall as I don't play games again and again unless its really awesome game. :)

Why not? Crysis still looks brilliant. I have a custom of starting every new rig or OS reinstall with Max Payne. ;)

The first game that I played on my new RIG was Witcher 1 to pay tributes to those great developers. :)

a game is a game is a game :p :D

Well you are right about that. :p

Top Bottom