Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sidhraj

Broken In
I've never been able to finish Fallout New Vegas. I've completed all the DLCs but not the original game's climax.

After killing Mr.Vegas, I just dont like progress further because I don't want the game to end! I just love it too much, I keep roaming around and use mods to spawn creatures and kill them, a la' xp farming like Diablo-II :D

Alok

Adventurer
Alan Wake > finished chapter 1. This game is different from all i used to play these days. Like it very much so far.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
@Swapnil26sps Did the race after Installing MW and got 6:32:49 time in Hard Difficulty and max Traffic .

*i.imgur.com/OJ32l.jpg

Will Give it another go some time later.

Felt Good to play this great game after a long-long time.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@rajatGod512:nice. In first time itself you got this timing. When i played first time my timing was 7:30:some milli secs. Nowdays i am playing it almost daily. I will try to bring my timing below 6mins.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Its not a split screen game. Both players plays in the same screen and the game is loads of fun. A new feature super shot adds even more fun. 4 players can play at the same time. Two players can compete with each other or play doubles.

satsworld

Broken In
GOD...
I think I have a great backlog to clear...(*sigh*)
Alan Wake
Deus-Ex human revolution.
S.C. Conviction.
Trine 2.
Risen 2.
Ghost Recon future Soldier.
Syndicate.
Sniper Elite V2.
Dirt 3.

Looking forward for Spec ops the line & Prototype 2 to get my hands on.

Alok

Adventurer
Alan Wake > checkpoint just after "make it through woods"

Company of Heroes > 5 mission (rescue dog company)

Virtua Tennis 4 > Started world tour (won two cups , lost "final" of Australian Championship , reached level 3, rank "hopeful")

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Its not a split screen game. Both players plays in the same screen and the game is loads of fun. A new feature super shot adds even more fun. 4 players can play at the same time. Two players can compete with each other or play doubles.

Ok .. thanks for the info . I'll give it a go ;-)

BTW, currently busy in completing quests in DEHR and hacking computers feels more great in this compared to Fallout 3.

Top Bottom