Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I was playing Farcry 2. but didnt like the game so much. So much driving in a car with so less feel gave me a headache.
Uninstalled it :|

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed Spec Ops The Line, good story, really good graphics, a good COD alternative, enjoyable.

Left Max Payne 3 halfway, too boring to finish, maybe some other time, I jut hate the barrage of cutscenes.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Spec Ops The Line, good story, really good graphics, a good COD alternative, enjoyable.

Left Max Payne 3 halfway, too boring to finish, maybe some other time, I jut hate the barrage of cutscenes.

my experience is opposite with spec ops the line though I've played it for 45 mins so can't comment on how good this game is right now but I'll play and finish it to see how good this game actually is.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
still there's a lot more way to go .. btw, you are playing with all the DLCs installed ??

no DLC....I cannot imagine how long it will be to complete all DLC which would swallow my time of other games :mrgreen:

I was playing Farcry 2. but didnt like the game so much. So much driving in a car with so less feel gave me a headache.
Uninstalled it :|

u must have played it for a short time...once u get Main Missions & Side-Missions things get interesting...:cool:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
no DLC....I cannot imagine how long it will be to complete all DLC which would swallow my time of other games :mrgreen:

u must have played it for a short time...once u get Main Missions & Side-Missions things get interesting...:cool:

with every DLCs installed the game took 138+ Hrs. for me - I was so much addicted in playing fallout 3 I almost lost the count of time and I realy enjoyed playing every bit of fallout 3 still some locations left undiscovered on the map ;-)

abhidev

Human Spambot
my experience is opposite with spec ops the line though I've played it for 45 mins so can't comment on how good this game is right now but I'll play and finish it to see how good this game actually is.

agreed..played the full game...story is good ...graphics are good....but the gameplay is not much enjoyabe...becomes repetitive and boring later on.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yesterday i played NFSMW on my new i5 np550 in full settings. Totally enjoyed it. I played 'NFS loop' in maximum traffic and hard difficulty and completed in 6:33:93. So...what is the best on TDF? I want to be the best so i have to know

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yesterday i played NFSMW on my new i5 np550 in full settings. Totally enjoyed it. I played 'NFS loop' in maximum traffic and hard difficulty and completed in 6:33:93. So...what is the best on TDF? I want to be the best so i have to know

is it from Challenger series? Will install it and try beating you :D

BTW I found this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/8243-need-speed-most-wanted-discussion-5.html

If anyone else wants to challenge maybe we can get in unlocked :) ?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
No no. Its from quick race >> custom race >> 2nd track-nfs world loop. I am playing first time in very high graphics so will be playing it everyday until i get nfs run. I dont think alot of members will be playing this old game now days

And i google best time for this track. It was 5:02:93(w/o traffic,i guess) Some video on youtube

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Spec Ops The Line : After finishing this my view completely changed - nice game with exciting story and different endings - a must play.

Alok

Adventurer
Currently Playing :>

¤ Street fighter x tekken
¤ Coh : opposing fronts
¤ Warcraft frozen thrones
¤ Braid
¤ Rainbow six vegas 2 (lan deathmatch)
¤ Sims 3

Top Bottom