Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
I've started with Shank 2 but felt the urge to play Shank 1 first - the storyline ( though it's too tiny ) of Shank 1 is better than Shank 2 IMO and even the action - finished 3 boss battles so far.

Well.Time for me to play Shank 1.Then.:wink:
**Opens Steam Acount**

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Finished ME1 twice in succession..with opposite choices in game..and already 80% through in ME2 with my first profile "***** Shepard" :p

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Started POP Warrior within after a long time. Going to confront Dahaka for the final fight. Camera angles are awful in this game.
Also started Batman: Arkham City in game+ mode. Combat is really tough without the counter symbol.

Piyush

Lanaya
Re installed Skyrim in hope of finishing it from where I left last time

Kingdom of Amalur -->Travelers quests almost complete
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Mega Mod -->in Swamps trying to figure out "how to kill Librarian?"
NFS Carbon -->Took over the 2nd region Boss
Fallout NV -->Going to Vault 3

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - completed all of the quests of Rathir's citizen.

SHANK - will begin the boss battle with Butcher today.

The ghillie mission was a brilliant tactical/stealth scenario. I excelled at it. (only till hardened) :)

@dashing.sujay Clear your head. Listen to what McMillan says and "don't do anything stupid".

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^^ In which level ?

i guess hes dying in all ghillied up missions last part

The ghillie mission was a brilliant tactical/stealth scenario. I excelled at it. (only till hardened) :)

@dashing.sujay Clear your head. Listen to what McMillan says and "don't do anything stupid".

Forgot the name. The game is no more saved, will have to play again till there. I'm explaining the scenario. Mission started:
>I'm dropped by helicopter along with mates and some instruction is given to me.
>I go ahead few steps, then two enemies come out running with me. I kill them. They drop rocket launcher. Then only a right turn is there as straight path is blocked. But in right there are so many enemies, I get killed instantly. If somehow I reach to them my health drops to min and I die. There is a timer running (I think 1:30 or so) to complete that mission. And a msg "*** go ahead, time is running out, we'll cover you". But they cover like shite :( I guess I had to rescue someone, not sure though.

Top Bottom