Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
Dude, I can't friggin' race in GRID with keyboard. I even tried turning off stability control; helped somewhat, but still the wheels act like they got ****in' minds of their own.

Result: Uninstalled it.

Backup plan: CoD: MW is almost ready to play. Gonna get DiRT 2 after it finishes. :D

Try harder with GRID. Use brakes wisely and deacceleration.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Grid needs a lt of tweaking in driving settings,,eg acceleration,threshold etc,tweak it till your not comfortable but still it will give you a hard time.
Its one hell of a arcade simulator thats so damn hard to master!!!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never tweaked anything in GRID, and playing that game since ages. May be that type of driving suits me.

Started CoD:MW. Its freakin' awesome!!!

@Skud Isn't DiRT 2 car-handling the same as in NFS? If it handles like GRID then I might have to get some other game, say, CoD:MW2.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started CoD:MW. Its freakin' awesome!!!

@Skud Isn't DiRT 2 car-handling the same as in NFS? If it handles like GRID then I might have to get some other game, say, CoD:MW2.

Dirt 2 compared to NFS? Well, I don't think so. It's a pure rally racing. In fact, GRID has more arcade element than Dirt 2.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Never tweaked anything in GRID, and playing that game since ages. May be that type of driving suits me.

the GTR series and some other sim car racing games will also suit you ;-)

BTW, started playing Depth Hunter .. now this is a very different game in which I've to hunt down fishes and take pics of'em ;-)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
the GTR series and some other sim car racing games will also suit you ;-)

As long as the learning curve is not very steep. ;)

I remember mastering the car first time in CMR and RBR was very very satisfying.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Just finished off Mass effect 1 & 2 .....still figuring out if I should start off 3 ...that would mean a further 20 hours disappearing into the void....

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Started playing Shank .. the action is just amazing .. defeated the first boss ;-)
Shank 1.??
I recently finished shank 2.
Have you played Shank 2.
In case you have please tell me how it plays with respect to Shank 2,I will get it too then.
I skipped shank 1 because i read a lot that it was quite frustrating and not up to the mark.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shank 1.??
I recently finished shank 2.
Have you played Shank 2.
In case you have please tell me how it plays with respect to Shank 2,I will get it too then.
I skipped shank 1 because i read a lot that it was quite frustrating and not up to the mark.

I've started with Shank 2 but felt the urge to play Shank 1 first - the storyline ( though it's too tiny ) of Shank 1 is better than Shank 2 IMO and even the action - finished 3 boss battles so far.

Top Bottom