Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Back after a long long time...Hmm..where do i start now..Looking for ones that can be finished in 10-12 hoursThis might help ...GameLengths - Play times for Computer

lol man fix the post........[/QUOTE]

Lol. They should put a help section for supported html tag formats.

Edit: this seems like a Tapatalk problem :D

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Gotta list down some games to download...
Any good site for gaming like IMDb is for movies...

Other than game rankings

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Completed Dying Light and i'm blown away by it.

its a huge game, with one of the best mechanics in parkouring. Assassin's Creed never did it so good as Dying Light did it.
The weapon modding is a star attraction.
The bosses are, well, BOSSes and they will make you life hell in the night if you do not adopt clever tactics.

Waiting for the expansion now. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Started FC4

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Finished Darksiders

One of the best games I've ever played, right down from the story to gameplay and to graphics. Controls are good only if you're using a gamepad. Puzzles were hard at times and yet interesting to solve. If you liked Batman Arkham series, Darksiders would impress you. Hoping Darksiders 2 would live up to the expectations.

My rating: 9/10

sygeek

Technomancer
So many good games I still haven't played. Gonna start the list with these:

Witcher 3
Shadow of Mordor
GTA V

Have started downloading them today. GTA V is too friggin big though, may buy it on retail or local (ahem). Finished Spec Ops: The Line today. Awesome game solely because of the story and the choices it forces you to make. Playing Outlast right now. It was scary at first but the design is getting too repetitive and you can easily predict enemy movements or game levels. I only play it at night. Will finish by tomorrow.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Finished Darksiders

One of the best games I've ever played, right down from the story to gameplay and to graphics. Controls are good only if you're using a gamepad. Puzzles were hard at times and yet interesting to solve. If you liked Batman Arkham series, Darksiders would impress you. Hoping Darksiders 2 would live up to the expectations.

My rating: 9/10

Darksiders 2 is really awesome, its a true open world game with massive weapon customizations (think borderlands)..
Also the soundtrack's awesome

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Have gotten psychonauts for steam. This is one crazy amazing game

Its like psyc 101
emotional baggage, figment of imagination, cobweb

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Started Metro 2033......doesn't seem as scary, just confusing a bit finding the way.
Still....just the beginning

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
behen**od, bho**ike and mada**hod are random..

- - - Updated - - -

FC4 makes me lol midway in a gun fight.

Top Bottom