Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rajesh00

Journeyman
Completed Battlefield 4.

Started playing Shadow of mordor.I must say its an hell of a game.The Visuals are extremely Good.Best game i ever played so far.:D

Along with Witcher 2,Saints row 4.Dota 2 and CS GO always running. :)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Completed Battlefield 4.

Started playing Shadow of mordor.I must say its an hell of a game.The Visuals are extremely Good.Best game i ever played so far.:D

Along with Witcher 2,Saints row 4.Dota 2 and CS GO always running. :)
SOM worth buying?

I read its dlc are crap.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
can you check ping ? I used to play on steam, but garena had better pings thats why shifted.. if pings under 150, ill give it a try again :D

Piyush

Lanaya
can you check ping ? I used to play on steam, but garena had better pings thats why shifted.. if pings under 150, ill give it a try again :D
I recently started and chose Amsterdam server. Pings were fluctuating between 130-180ms for me from New Delhi

- - - Updated - - -

It'd have been better if there was a SEA server

Nerevarine

Incarnate
There is, its the garena server.. i used to have 70-90 ping in SEA, and 200ish on Steam the last time i played..
If you can, why not shift to garena.. i got some high level stuff i could trade you for free since i dont play anymore

The game itself is very good, reminds me of diablo 2 but i find it way wayy too easier than diablo, plus much more grindier than diablo..
i never completed act 3, maybe things have changed since the last time i played..
anyways what class have u chosen ?

Piyush

Lanaya
There is, its the garena server.. i used to have 70-90 ping in SEA, and 200ish on Steam the last time i played..
If you can, why not shift to garena.. i got some high level stuff i could trade you for free since i dont play anymore

The game itself is very good, reminds me of diablo 2 but i find it way wayy too easier than diablo, plus much more grindier than diablo..
i never completed act 3, maybe things have changed since the last time i played..
anyways what class have u chosen ?

I dunno about items and trading.
Im a ranger, bow user. Picked coz it was safest choice.. hehe

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=110244]Nerevarine[/MENTION]
I couldnt find PoE thread, so asking question here

During the game in almost every map, there is a guy with quest to defend some relic/statue/etc against a horde of demons/skeletons/etc. Till now I met with 3 guys and failed the first 2. We cant try the quests we fail again.

So my question is, do I lose something worthy while failing the quest. The 3rd one which I succeeded, that guy said he will meet me soon somewhere else, may be Lioneye's Watch town. Should I start the game again new? I failed a few side quests as well because I didnt know if I move to different map in an optional quest, it fails the quest.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
starting quests arent that important imo, there is a quest in act 2 which is extremely important but the starting quest, rewards you can get as random drops..
hey, you should do as many dungeons as possible, find the portal gem as a drop(its the only white gem in the game and can permanently replace portal scrolls for u).. it was my most prized possession :D..
You should also look out for Tabula Rasa, its a high level equipment that drops from low level mobs, has a very high market price..
Anyway, the main currency of the game is orbs, Exalted and above are valuable, so make sure you collect those..
Search for Orb exchange prices in google, the exchange rate fluctuates every week

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm officially giving up gaming for now. This week I'll play a few games one last time and then dismantle my desktop. Its been a fun ride guys :meditate:

*cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/29973738.jpg

PS: Sad thing is that I haven't even finished Skyrim. Someday in future perhaps.

Top Bottom