Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I have a feeling this is like fallout. You can still get a friend to gift it to you. Why I say this is because some friends on my steam friend list have this game and they are Indians.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bandai launched a lot of games in India afaik, Dark souls was one of them ?
funniest thing is, its banned in India, China and Japan ? IDK why

I meant good anime based games. Heck they launched those crap Naruto games. :facepalm:

BTW, dark souls is available.
DARK SOULS?: Prepare To Die? Edition on Steam

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Why dbz is blocked in India is beyond me. It doesn't even have a kiss scene. Prolly qualifies for pg13 :/
I even emailed them about games being unavailable on play store.

Hi

I'm a big fan of One Piece and DBZ and is utterly disappointed to know that despite One Piece Treasure Cruise (*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namcobandaigames.spmoja010E&hl=en) and DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE (*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww&hl=en) running fine on my device, they are unavailable on Indian playstore. -_-

Why is Namco Bandai stupidly ignoring (rather restricting) such a huge anime fan base in India? Many would like to play these two and other anime based games here. India could be potentially your 2nd biggest market but unless you make those games available here without any stupid geographical discrimination and/or restrictions, you won't know about it.

The person (i.e. the "developer") who decided to put such restriction should think about the revenue Namco Bandai could've made and of course how much happy fans would have been.

Waiting for Namco Bandai to make them available at the earliest..

All I got was a copy paste reply from them:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.

We apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused you.

Regarding your concern, please be informed that we will forward your inquiry to the responsible staff, and will use it as reference for developing contents.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

We ask for your continuous support and patronage.

Kind regards,
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
This is actually a serious concern taking into consideration the current scenario of piracy on platforms like win 10. Msoft can remotely delete applications that are not legit on your system.

So even if you want to buy that game you can't and then what i mentioned above.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
This is actually a serious concern taking into consideration the current scenario of piracy on platforms like win 10. Msoft can remotely delete applications that are not legit on your system.

So even if you want to buy that game you can't and then what i mentioned above.

Win 10 anti-piracy measure in only for software on the Win Store

Top Bottom