Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Done playing GTA V. The world they created was awesome but the story didn't do much for me. Michael was the only character I liked & the bad guys were forgettable. But the team that created the world deserve a lot pf praise.
I hope they create something like TBoGT they did for GTA IV.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Haha..not gonna use it buddy :mrgreen:

ok then.

wahtever u do, remmbr to clean it up. persnl hygiene is very imp.

ok?

ok bye..

- - - Updated - - -

Done playing GTA V. The world they created was awesome but the story didn't do much for me. Michael was the only character I liked & the bad guys were forgettable. But the team that created the world deserve a lot pf praise.
I hope they create something like TBoGT they did for GTA IV.

online??

---------------------------------

started NFS U2 fopr the 3rd time. Car customisation fk yeah!! :chucks::2subs::sniper::newgun::sword:

Hrishi

Bought Tom Clancy Humble bundle.
Started playing Tom Clancy Splinter Cell series.
Currently playing Blacklist. Mostly COOP.
Also started COOP Ghost Recon future soldier. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] :( . You too should have been in the game.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Bought Tom Clancy Humble bundle.
Started playing Tom Clancy Splinter Cell series.
Currently playing Blacklist. Mostly COOP.
Also started COOP Ghost Recon future soldier. [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] :( . You too should have been in the game.

i just want my optical fiber internet back. :(

Flash

Lost in speed
Well if you have seen the full series then you know how boring seasons 2 and 3/are. That is the single reason why imdb rating dipped below 9.
Ya. I've watched 2 & 3. Not grippy as 1. But the game concentrates only on the events happened during season 1.

Top Bottom