Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I totally loved that game.
GTA games are nice for fun things around the city. Mafia II I liked more for the story.

yeah really true i completed gta 4 before mafia but i didnt got that much feels as i got in mafia,the game makes you much more indulge in the story than gta.It has been 2 days the music is still in my ears :D makes me feel I was born in the wrong era. :/

gameranand

Living to Play
I totally loved that game.
GTA games are nice for fun things around the city. Mafia II I liked more for the story.

Have you played the first part of Mafia??

yeah really true i completed gta 4 before mafia but i didnt got that much feels as i got in mafia,the game makes you much more indulge in the story than gta.It has been 2 days the music is still in my ears :D makes me feel I was born in the wrong era. :/

Please discuss about game in their respective threads and not here.
Why do you people want this thread to be Closed ?? ICO gave clear instructions that if game discussion will go on here then he'll close this thread.

tkin

Back to school!!
Started Splinter Cell Blacklist, and from the first chapter I can say its an awesome game, stealth is back, and so are the gadgets, the stupid mark and execute is there, but I don't use it anyway, and we get loadouts, and points for being stealthy or going in with guns blazing, this game brings back the concepts introduced in Chaos Theory, a good stealth game after a long time(Conviction went sideways and Assassins Creed no longer cares about stealth anymore).

Started Half Life 2 again. Due to lack of games.

Anyone suggest a good shooter?
PS: how is syndicate??
Try Blacklist and go in all stealth, you'll see your limits, one of the hardest games so far and I love the challenge.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Try Blacklist and go in all stealth, you'll see your limits, one of the hardest games so far and I love the challenge.

been there.

done that.

both ways.

the game was too good!! :)
i replayed some levels 5-6 times just because i would get detected by the same damn guard. :|

tkin

Back to school!!
been there.

done that.

both ways.

the game was too good!! :)
i replayed some levels 5-6 times just because i would get detected by the same damn guard. :|
Try Binary Domain, one of the most under rated games ever, fantastic storyline, graphics wise not cutting edge, but shooting robots and seeing the parts fall off is a visual treat. Boss fights are huge and memorable to say the least.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Agreed, I enjoy the naval missions only, a shame to see such a great series go to waste, main missions are too damn easy, the first important main mission took me 2 mins to complete, a f'n 2 mins. I shall name this game
Cutscene's Creed:
Enjoy Loadscreens Like Never Before.

Right now I'm playing this to get to the end of the main story, a story which deserves a good ending, something tells me this'll be just like Mass Effect 3, a bunch of games to build up climax and then it goes downhill faster than an Avalanche.

Thanks man, here's a list of my backlog, anything I missed which are from 2013/2014? I'd pretty much finished all games from 2012 or prior.

1. Hitman Absolution
2. Battlefield 4
3. Saints Row 4
4. Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag
6. Batman Arkham Origins
7. Metro Last Light

Try shadow warrior.

Recently finished Half Life 2. Now its nowhere near the most enjoyable games I played but the game is just amazing. I really admire the way the developers made the game.

For a game from 2004, the graphics & the lighting are too good. The physics in the game, even current games don't have as good. The story is long enough, the level design is awesome & the missions have a lot of variety, most of the current fps don't seem to have added much in terms of game-play innovation.

May be someday I'll play it again. The bad thing is this time I had to complete it with god mode, the latter missions got too frustratingly difficult for me.

Ah, You should not have played it in god mode .. improve your gaming skill and then give it a go again. Also play the two DLCs [ EP1 and EP2 ] of this game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Try Binary Domain, one of the most under rated games ever, fantastic storyline, graphics wise not cutting edge, but shooting robots and seeing the parts fall off is a visual treat. Boss fights are huge and memorable to say the least.

Binary Domain is kickarse and great. Thanks to topgear, I found this jewel. Currently playing BF4 MP (Few great matches: 1 and 2 and 3) and Dead Space 3 here and there.

BTW, I can't seem to stand over-the-top action of MGR: Revengeance. I think these kinda games are not for me, the Japanese hack and slash.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Ah, You should not have played it in god mode .. improve your gaming skill and then give it a go again. Also play the two DLCs [ EP1 and EP2 ] of this game.

I will try the Episodes, sometime later in the year. As for gaming skills , I don't think they will improve after all these years.

I uninstalled Mirrors Edge after the mission Kate this week due to lack of gaming skills and trainers. Now started with Assasins Creed (the first one)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I will try the Episodes, sometime later in the year. As for gaming skills , I don't think they will improve after all these years.

I uninstalled Mirrors Edge after the mission Kate this week due to lack of gaming skills and trainers. Now started with Assasins Creed (the first one)

HL2 is easy. Ravenholm is the first of the difficult levels. Play without God mode. Will take a few tries but once you get to the end, it feels great. Later levels are are basically point & shoot or just use the gravity gun to blast everything out of the way. both EP1 & EP2 is way more difficult than HL2's main levels and requires quick reaction.

Mirrors Edge controls felt awkward. Wall running takes a lot of practice even to even get the basics right. Too much linear.

quicky008

Technomancer
Has anyone played Van Helsing ? Started today and as always this RPG too excites me.

I too am very eager to check it out it-please post more details about its gameplay so that we can get a better idea of what this game is really like.

Has anybody played Transformers:fall of cybertron?Is it better than its predecessor-war for cybertron?(I've played the first few levels of war for cybertron but didn't really like it all that much as the gameplay was rather repetitive and monotonous).I'll only check out the sequel if doesn't contain the flaws that existed in the original game.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

There's always room for improvement ;)

HL2 is easy. Ravenholm is the first of the difficult levels. Play without God mode. Will take a few tries but once you get to the end, it feels great. Later levels are are basically point & shoot or just use the gravity gun to blast everything out of the way. both EP1 & EP2 is way more difficult than HL2's main levels and requires quick reaction.

Mirrors Edge controls felt awkward. Wall running takes a lot of practice even to even get the basics right. Too much linear.

I've started with Ep2 but it did not feel difficult :D

BTW, on Chapter 13 of Shadow Warrior .. Damn ! this game is big and looks like a never ending one. Can't remember when was the last time I played a FPS SP game this long ?

Top Bottom