Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

tkin

Back to school!!
Playing AC4 atm, loving the naval campaign, however a few oddities have started to rear their ugly faces:

1. Land missions have gone down the drain, almost every mission is Tail a person->Eavesdrop->Kill->Repeat, with some plantations and alarm bells thrown in for the kicks.
2. Weapon varieties are gone, no dagger/tomahawk or any other accessory weapon.
3. All the forts are copy pasted.
4. Combat has become way too easy, I can finish the game without a single weapon.
5. Some camera issues, specially when engaging other ships in naval combat, the ship sometimes will go to travel mode, and sometimes the wrong cannons will be selected.

The only reason AC4 deserves a good rating is for the naval combat, I really miss the vibrant cities from AC1/2, I miss the powerful enemies from AC1, I miss the medicine/art shops from Italy, I miss gondolas from Venice, somehow Assassins Creed is no longer about the assassins, as much as I am enjoying AC4, I really can't agree with it carrying the moniker of the Assassins, that dies with AC2/ACB.

8/10 from me.

2/10 if the game wants to be Assassin's Creed.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
playing borderlands
Mordecai. Blood is soo cool. that scientist woman is soo crazy. gonna be playing for a long, long time.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Playing AC4 atm, loving the naval campaign, however a few oddities have started to rear their ugly faces:

1. Land missions have gone down the drain, almost every mission is Tail a person->Eavesdrop->Kill->Repeat, with some plantations and alarm bells thrown in for the kicks.
2. Weapon varieties are gone, no dagger/tomahawk or any other accessory weapon.
3. All the forts are copy pasted.
4. Combat has become way too easy, I can finish the game without a single weapon.
5. Some camera issues, specially when engaging other ships in naval combat, the ship sometimes will go to travel mode, and sometimes the wrong cannons will be selected.

The only reason AC4 deserves a good rating is for the naval combat, I really miss the vibrant cities from AC1/2, I miss the powerful enemies from AC1, I miss the medicine/art shops from Italy, I miss gondolas from Venice, somehow Assassins Creed is no longer about the assassins, as much as I am enjoying AC4, I really can't agree with it carrying the moniker of the Assassins, that dies with AC2/ACB.

8/10 from me.

2/10 if the game wants to be Assassin's Creed.

Exactly.

Piyush

Lanaya
playing borderlands
Mordecai. Blood is soo cool. that scientist woman is soo crazy. gonna be playing for a long, long time.

Scientist woman? I cant recall.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic:
Crawling through New Vegas storyline
And more crawling through Torchlight II plot

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Currently playing Titanfall Beta. Not a bad game. Highly reminiscent of Call of Duty. It's easy as shyt if you're a BF player. Just point the crosshair towards an enemy and fire, almost no recoil.

Playing as Titan is great. The sound effects are AMAZING. Titans' SFX are kickarse.

abhidev

Human Spambot
The graphics should have been better IMO... one of the DLC of BF4 will allow to player as a Titan as in BF 2142

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
The graphics should have been better IMO... one of the DLC of BF4 will allow to player as a Titan as in BF 2142

Yeah. It's Source Engine, no wonder. But it's not bad IMO. The AI are shyt tho.

And, you just control an Aircraft Carrier, is all. No actual mechs in Naval Strike.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I've started with Ep2 but it did not feel difficult :D

yes EP2 is easy except the end boss fight with a strider. EP2 is much more difficult. both episodes are so short. as soon as the action start to pump, the credits roll.

playing borderlands

play as the rest of the team, specially lilith. with the right class mod, you can shower your enemies with bullets while never running out of ammo ;)

tell me when u start BL2

still play BL2? you bought the UVHM packs?

And more crawling through Torchlight II plot

the difficulty is absolute brutal.

tkin

Back to school!!
yes EP2 is easy except the end boss fight with a strider. EP2 is much more difficult. both episodes are so short. as soon as the action start to pump, the credits roll.

play as the rest of the team, specially lilith. with the right class mod, you can shower your enemies with bullets while never running out of ammo ;)

still play BL2? you bought the UVHM packs?

the difficulty is absolute brutal.
Soldier class has the best ammo regen mods, one that helps every member in team and you can fire away a SMG continuously ;)

flyingcow

Shibe
Playing The Stanley Parable. Great game. Must play.
it is kinda fun and gags for the first 1-2 hrs then it gets extremely boring and repetitive
doing the same thing over and over again...the gameplay i so short...

when you get outside your room go to the window immediatley out of the room on the left...there is a secret ending there

Top Bottom