Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Reached Chapter 9 in Hotline Miami.

Chaitanya said:
3. Boring ?? U mad bro, no?
It's probably the worst driving game ever made. The handling is too bad. Feels like someone else is driving your car.

Flash

Lost in speed
How is it in terms of Graphics , and does it takes too long to complete . ??
Desperately willing to play AC3 and higher because I have heard a lot about their graphics and awesome gameplays.I just can't wait to play th'm , unfortunately don't get much time to play to complete right from beginning..
AC1 graphics were praised at its time because of the Anvil engine. When compared to other AC games, the world is small and if you stick to MAIN missions, you will complete it very soon.
You will play as Altair in AC:Revelations for some time. So if you play AC1 - you will find it continuous.

Piyush

Lanaya
Completed

Metro Last Light: Great game. Will play it again someday

Bioshock Infinite: Good game but 2 guns capacity sucked big time for me. Rest was decent.

On hold
Hitman Absolution

Tomb Raider

Darksiders 2

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Completed Tomb Raider just now. Pretty nice game 7/10

I'll start Half Life 2 next. Haven't played the first one so do I need to play that first to enjoy the 2nd more ?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Completed Mass Effect 3 : Citadel :grin: This is a Must-Buy DLC.
Completed Mass Effect 3 : Leviathan - Crappy DLC,Gives little info about the Reapers,Not worth buying
Completed Mass effect 3 :From Ashes.Small DLC.Short missions.Only buy if you love Protheans and need another Biotic squad member

Going to start Mass Effect 3 : Omega

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Completed Mass Effect 3 : Citadel :grin: This is a Must-Buy DLC.
Completed Mass Effect 3 : Leviathan - Crappy DLC,Gives little info about the Reapers,Not worth buying
Completed Mass effect 3 :From Ashes.Small DLC.Short missions.Only buy if you love Protheans and need another Biotic squad member

Going to start Mass Effect 3 : Omega

Darn, that's some good amount of DLCs. How much did it cost? ;)

Started aoe II . Played the tutorials. Nice game.

Shiva

Can somebody suggest me a game for a graphically weak (running GeForce 210 ) computer. I know that there's a must play games thread but I don't know whether it will run on the computer.

Thanks in Advance,

Shiva

rst

Youngling
Started aoe II . Played the tutorials. Nice game.

Shiva

Can somebody suggest me a game for a graphically weak (running GeForce 210 ) computer. I know that there's a must play games thread but I don't know whether it will run on the computer.

Thanks in Advance,

Shiva

Try WALKING DEAD series

I just completed The Walking dead episode 1

Top Bottom